Lock

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a PSP for sale with 1 GB stick and some other stuff (Its 1.5 with no dead pixels as well)

I'll post more when I'm done with work. I may be interested in the Labtop.

Heres what I've all got PSP-wise:
- PSP, No dead/stuck pixels. 1.5 firmware
- 1GB Pro Duo
- Logitech Playgear Case
- 1 year warranty from TRU (March '06)
- Spiderman UMD
- Everything that comes with the value pack, including box
- Untold Legends
- Ape Escape (Possibly, in middle of a trade right now)

Still thinking if I want the laptop or not..

[quote name='Shayde']Heres what I've all got PSP-wise:
- PSP, No dead/stuck pixels. 1.5 firmware
- 1GB Pro Duo
- Logitech Playgear Case
- 1 year warranty from TRU (March '06)
- Spiderman UMD
- Everything that comes with the value pack, including box
- Untold Legends
- Ape Escape (Possibly, in middle of a trade right now)

Still thinking if I want the laptop or not..[/QUOTE]

Theres potentially a sale pending on the laptop so I might have cash available shortly.

[quote name='lumpkin666']sent pm on trade+cash for the laptop (and possibly 360 controller)[/QUOTE]

the laptop's pending at the moment but I appreciate the PM - very nice offer :D

[quote name='alive741']cml for the ipod nano? How much do you want for it?[/QUOTE]probably around $185 shipped b/c thats about what I paid for it (the iSkins go for $30ish so its like getting $35 off retail after taxes and a free iSkin :D )

[quote name='shrike4242']You do know that whoknows has PS2 Path of Neo, right?[/QUOTE]

yep - at a fair price too - I'm still debating if I want to buy it outright - trading makes it less painful :rofl:

I'm amazed it hasn't dropped in price yet at all :whistle2:s

Hey I have a 1.5 psp Im looking to get rid of. I have 2 copies of GTA, a 512 mb stick, Spider man 2 UMD, Kingdom of Heaven UMD. I alos have a PGP and 2 Hori Screen protectors. I might be interested in trading, I would gladly ship first.

I'm interested in the Wireless 360 controller and Dead or Alive 4.
I have Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow and...nothing else from your want list. Feel free to check my trade list in my sig. :p

[quote name='Socheata']I'm interested in the Wireless 360 controller and Dead or Alive 4.
I have Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow and...nothing else from your want list. Feel free to check my trade list in my sig. :p[/QUOTE]

Wireless controler is pending - and I might have DoS incoming but I'm not sure - I just did and update as you were posting and added some pictures and organized thing. I'll check your list here in a minute and post there if I find anything.

[quote name='Shayde']I'll take one of those Play & Charge kits off your hands.
Send me a PM with how much your looking for.[/QUOTE]

mostly just looking to trade those - the shipping would eat my profits to the point I'd have to charge retail to make it worthwhile
thanks for the offer though

[quote name='joevan']mostly just looking to trade those - the shipping would eat my profits to the point I'd have to charge retail to make it worthwhile
thanks for the offer though[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't mind paying retail + shipping.

I'd probably just end up buying it at the store for retail otherwise, plus I've got extra Paypal money and I'd rather spend that than 'real' money.

[quote name='shrike4242']If you have a pic of two P&C kits, why do you only list one in your TL? :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

you're just old and seeing double :rofl:
one has been traded away - I just was too much of a bum to crop the photo.

[quote name='joevan']you're just old and seeing double :rofl:
one has been traded away - I just was too much of a bum to crop the photo.[/QUOTE]

Damn, I just happened to be needing two of those for the xbox 360 I dont have and probably wont have for the next 2 years.

Thanks a lot for not getting my hopes up :roll:

[quote name='whoknows']Damn, I just happened to be needing two of those for the xbox 360 I dont have and probably wont have for the next 2 years.

Thanks a lot for not getting my hopes up :roll:[/QUOTE]

I'm a horrible person, I know

[quote name='Murcielago77']why is the xbox 360 absent from your picture, yet the box is there[/QUOTE]

I leave it at home (I got to school about 1/2 hour from my parents house) - dad has a 52' Phillips HDTV - I have a 27' Durabrand that has 1 set of AV inputs :roll: - it gives me another incentive to go home and annoy the shit out of my sister ever other weekend.

[quote name='Socheata']I didn't ask for her age... ;)[/QUOTE]
Haha - she plays on XBL under my gamertag if you want to chat - her and chrispy play a lot.

[quote name='Danro']SML for Animal Crossing :D[/QUOTE]

I'd be interested in Trauma Center :D

I'm interested in your DOA4.

I got:

factory sealed kirby canvas curse
Like new Sonic rush (complete)
mario kart DS (the one from mario kart bundle so no box)

if you're interested in trading (i can throw in some paypal with the games if necessary) give me a PM

I'm interested in DOA4 (Xbox 360) and GTA: Liberty City Stories (PSP). CML or let me know a fair price (or a combination of both). Thanks!

[quote name='joevan']I can help you out with DoA 4 but I'm looking for GTA:LCS myself ;)[/QUOTE]

oops. Anything interest you off of my tradelist? I'd be willing to trade a bunch of the games on there + some money for it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back