Status
Not open for further replies.

sidewalkhustla

CAGiversary!
locking thread because some people don't want to be told that Akiba's trip is available for less than it used to be on Amazon because then people might buy it and the price won't decrease enough or as quickly as other people like

Last edited by a moderator:
It's got this

Q6U0yiP.jpg

Careful, spoilers for one of the plots of the endings. Yes... "Plots."

Boughtboughtboughtboughtboughtboughtboughtboughtboughtboughtboughtboughtbought

Thanks op decided to finally pick this up while i wait for fallout 4.

Walked into gamestop to buy the game and the gamestop guy was like i've heard this is a cool game and that was that. Nothing weird, creepy or etc.

I'm female if that makes a difference.

You know god forbid there are actual understanding gamers that work at a gamestore. Chill folks.
Why is it anytime people make jokes about stuff like that a woman always has to show up and ruin it by taking it way too serious?

And no, it doesn't matter you're a woman because no one cares.

Why is it anytime people make jokes about stuff like that a woman always has to show up and ruin it by taking it way too serious?

And no, it doesn't matter you're a woman because no one cares.
That wasn't cool...She was just trying to reassure people.

It wasn't a sale. The price was dropping steadily. That tends to continue, unless there is sudden interest due to, say, somebody prematurely calling attention to the product in an online forum.
What I meant was the price was less than it was when I first posted this a couple months ago, but If the MSRP / original price remains the same it's not a price drop it's a sale or discount. But let's lock the thread since people buying a game can prevent the price from decreasing as much or as quickly as some people would like.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back