Lockerz.com Discussion Thread...PLZ Read OP

[quote name='tightclaws']I don't think I would order again at Lockerz, I don't like the CS, or how the shipping turns out. It's not worth all the worry and lack of accountibility of that site to save a few bucks, which is not even that much. To get a full discount on anything you have to use a huge amount of points, and the last 1000 or 2000 points barely takes anything off. I still feel like its a scam.[/QUOTE]

Change of heart already?

I like it. Customer Service is helpful. Their Inventory/Order/Warehouse system is shit. Prices are good, and points are easy to get by watching videos in the background/on mute if they suck.

However, I also figured that I would just buy a 25 GC for the movie theater closest to me. That is 3,000 points, which is about 30% off of 3 orders, for something I was going to spend money on anyways. I spent 1,000 points on Mass Effect CE, and saved 20 bucks off of the best price anywhere else.

So, they have a ton of room for improvement, but for how easy it is it is great for games that you want to be Day 1 purchases, and are not willing to wait on a sale for.

[quote name='Bioterror']Change of heart already?[/QUOTE]
Well my items are almost here, waiting on the Post sucks BTW, but tracking says they are all coming today so yeah why not? How far did you have to troll back to find that post?

[quote name='ArthurDayne']I like it. Customer Service is helpful. Their Inventory/Order/Warehouse system is shit. Prices are good, and points are easy to get by watching videos in the background/on mute if they suck.

However, I also figured that I would just buy a 25 GC for the movie theater closest to me. That is 3,000 points, which is about 30% off of 3 orders, for something I was going to spend money on anyways. I spent 1,000 points on Mass Effect CE, and saved 20 bucks off of the best price anywhere else.

So, they have a ton of room for improvement, but for how easy it is it is great for games that you want to be Day 1 purchases, and are not willing to wait on a sale for.[/QUOTE]

I like them too but I wish they would add some sort of order history page where you can cancel and see updates on your order. It would be so much easier for the customer and them as well. I can't complain too much though since I saved so much money using them over any other retailer. Hopefully everyone's Vita ships within 24 hours after release. I should get my Vita on Saturday if it does.

[quote name='ferant316']Ugh so aggravated with lockerz. Preordered Uncharted, HSG and a starter kit on Feb 7th. HSG shipped Thursday and came Saturday. I sent a Help desk inquiry Thursday regarding Uncharted and the starter kit and they told me they should ship uncharted Friday and the starter kit Tuesday. Still haven't heard a word about either so I placed another help desk inquiry asking for a new status update on them which they closed and filed as resolved with no response. Anyone know a phone number for support for them?[/QUOTE]

I hear you. I think Lockerz can occasionally be VERY fast at shipping things, and other times it's a giant ?. I'm with you on Uncharted on Feb. 7. No idea what's going on there, but I expect it will ship any day now...

My Shinobido just shipped, hopefully the Vita is soon to follow.

I guess technically today is the release date for Shinobido, rather than tomorrow, so I imagine it will probably be about 24 hours until my Vita ships. But one can hope.

[quote name='WilliamG']I hear you. I think Lockerz can occasionally be VERY fast at shipping things, and other times it's a giant ?. I'm with you on Uncharted on Feb. 7. No idea what's going on there, but I expect it will ship any day now...[/QUOTE]

Yea, I mean I'm still happy with them deal wise but very very aggravated with customer service side. Hell I just placed Pre-orders on other games that I am not gonna be upset if they come a week after release, but Uncharted is the biggest reason I am getting the Vita tomorrow and not waiting a week or two to see if any stores offer a bundle. I placed the order with Lockerz figuring with Uncharted shipping a week early due to the FEB no chance even with a delay it wouldn't come in time for the 22nd and now hasn't even shipped in time. If I hadn't known people had ordered 2/14 and had it ship 2/15 while I'm still waiting, or if CS actually responded to me I'd be okay.

/end rant

[quote name='ferant316']Yea, I mean I'm still happy with them deal wise but very very aggravated with customer service side. Hell I just placed Pre-orders on other games that I am not gonna be upset if they come a week after release, but Uncharted is the biggest reason I am getting the Vita tomorrow and not waiting a week or two to see if any stores offer a bundle. I placed the order with Lockerz figuring with Uncharted shipping a week early due to the FEB no chance even with a delay it wouldn't come in time for the 22nd and now hasn't even shipped in time. If I hadn't known people had ordered 2/14 and had it ship 2/15 while I'm still waiting, or if CS actually responded to me I'd be okay.

/end rant[/QUOTE]

Still hearing you. :) Uncharted is a weird one, for some reason, but you gotta love it when people order it 10 days after you and I do, and have already had their ship. lol! :)

I just got my Uncharted today. Shipped on the 15th. Still waiting for another order I ordered on the 14th. The site Hasn't even shipped my tekken 3ds which I pre ordered.

[quote name='WilliamG']Still hearing you. :) Uncharted is a weird one, for some reason, but you gotta love it when people order it 10 days after you and I do, and have already had their ship. lol! :)[/QUOTE]

I still think it has to do with the pricing error, they are going to ship the ones where they make money on it first. Not the ones where they lost money, you will get it. But I think that want to recoup some of the investment first. I can understand it. mine should be here any minute {stupid post office} but I paid $34.99 some of you guys paid 27.99 or less they have to be losing money on that.

[quote name='tightclaws']I still think it has to do with the pricing error, they are going to ship the ones where they make money on it first. Not the ones where they lost money, you will get it. But I think that want to recoup some of the investment first. I can understand it. mine should be here any minute {stupid post office} but I paid $34.99 some of you guys paid 27.99 or less they have to be losing money on that.[/QUOTE]

That doesn't make any fucking sense. They will still have to ship the $27.99 ones regardless so what does it matter if they ship them last? I got in on the price error and mine was shipped the next day after release as well as other people. Also, one of my friends who ordered it at $34.99 still hasn't gotten his and was told that the vendor from which they order from did not deliver all of the Vita games that were placed and that's why some people haven't received theirs yet.

[quote name='Gamer4life88']That doesn't make any fucking sense. They will still have to ship the $27.99 ones regardless so what does it matter if they ship them last? I got in on the price error and mine was shipped the next day after release as well as other people. Also, one of my friends who ordered it at $34.99 still hasn't gotten his and was told that the vendor from which they order from did not deliver all of the Vita games that were placed and that's why some people haven't received theirs yet.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. How much we paid for an item should have zero effect on when it's shipped. If Lockerz wants to cancel an order they can, but if they don't they should prioritize the orders correctly based on when received.

[quote name='WilliamG']I ordered it. Hasn't shipped yet, either.[/QUOTE]

Ditto. The case that I ordered the same day I ordered Katamari shipped today though.

no. so far mine have been immaculate. small bubble envelopes for the vita games I received and a big (almost unnecessarily big) cardboard package for my vita cradle.

My shipping experience has been solid so far. Just got a shipping notification for Dynasty Warriors Next and Army Corps of Hell. And I just put in my order for Army Corps of Hell yesterday. Plus, those games don't technically release until tomorrow. Sounds like they are trying to get them to me before the Vita. Nice business, in my opinion.

Awesome, I guess I will go ahead and cancel my Amazon preorder of SFxT and get it on Lockerz instead. Hopefully it doesn't take too long to arrive.

My Twisted Metal ($24.95) finally got here today. It would have been here on the Saturday, but the USPS hates me. I put money down on Mass Effect 3 CE and Unit 13 today. Hoping they put up Starhawk soon.

So far I am very happy with Lockerz. My orders have been in great condition and the price is great. The only drawbacks are the extra waiting time (compared to Amazon) and the lack of checking your order status/history on the site. The prices are too good and out weigh those drawbacks IMO, so I am going to stick with them.

Got this from lockerz:

"Hey there!
This is an update regarding your Uncharted: Golden Abyss order for the new Playstation Vita-
We are doing our best to ship your order as soon as possible! Due to a short holdup from the manufacturer(Sony), we will be shipping out your order Thursday or Friday - Depending on how early you ordered! I'm very sorry for the delay and have added 1000PTZ to your account for being so very patient. As always, please feel free to contact [email protected] for a status update on your order - Thanks for shopping with us, and congratulations on being one of the first to experience the Vita at the lowest price on the web"

[quote name='WilliamG']Got this from lockerz:

"Hey there!
This is an update regarding your Uncharted: Golden Abyss order for the new Playstation Vita-
We are doing our best to ship your order as soon as possible! Due to a short holdup from the manufacturer(Sony), we will be shipping out your order Thursday or Friday - Depending on how early you ordered! I'm very sorry for the delay and have added 1000PTZ to your account for being so very patient. As always, please feel free to contact [email protected] for a status update on your order - Thanks for shopping with us, and congratulations on being one of the first to experience the Vita at the lowest price on the web"[/QUOTE]
Yep I just got this email too.

I'm not a big fan of how they're seemingly shipping stuff at random with people who ordered a few days later than me already getting their stuff.

256px-ShaqFu_logo.png

I made an order for BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend for Xbox 360 before its Feb. 14 release and it shipped out today.

[quote name='WilliamG']Got this from lockerz:

"Hey there!
We are doing our best to ship your order as soon as possible! Due to a short holdup from the manufacturer(Sony), we will be shipping out your order Thursday or Friday - Depending on how early you ordered! I'm very sorry for the delay and have added 1000PTZ to your account for being so very patient. As always, please feel free to contact [email protected] for a status update on your order - Thanks for shopping with us, and congratulations on being one of the first to experience the Vita at the lowest price on the web"[/QUOTE]

Yup just messaged them and i got this same message. I ordered on the 10th, and thought it was going to be hard having the game and noting to play it on, now I'm going to most likely have the vita with nothing to play with lol

[quote name='Kuroknight27']Yup just messaged them and i got this same message. I ordered on the 10th, and thought it was going to be hard having the game and noting to play it on, now I'm going to most likely have the vita with nothing to play with lol[/QUOTE]

Yeah, my games just shipped so if I am lucky they will arrive with my Vita or a day or two later. But that's why I am stocked up on Vita demos off the Japanese PSN. I will be playing all of them in the meantime.

I fucking knew it! The post office screwed me again. all three packages never showed up and now the USPS Says all 3 were delivered. I HATE THE US POST OFFICE I'm out 122.00 ... fuckKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

[quote name='tightclaws']I fucking knew it! The post office screwed me again. all three packages never showed up and now the USPS Says all 3 were delivered. I HATE THE US POST OFFICE I'm out 122.00 ... fuckKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK[/QUOTE]

That truly does suck, I personally never had any problems with USPS besides the horrible tracking updates (knock on wood). I would give USPS a call to see if they can figure out what happened. It is possible that they delivered it to wrong address or if you live in an apartment complex maybe they put it the wrong mailbox. Hopefully they can shed some light on the situation.

[quote name='tightclaws']I fucking knew it! The post office screwed me again. all three packages never showed up and now the USPS Says all 3 were delivered. I HATE THE US POST OFFICE I'm out 122.00 ... fuckKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK[/QUOTE]

did you type in your address correctly...i have never seen this happen...thats what happened most likely.

Really feel your pain. I had the USPS do the same crap to me but it was over $400 dollars worth of stuff. Talked to the local manager, and the district manager and they basically told me that I was screwed. They weren't going to do anything for me and I had to deal with the person that shipped the stuff. Thank God that the business that I bought the items from were really outstanding and they re-shipped my $400 worth of stuff free of charge (this time through Fedex though). I can't wait till the USPS goes out of business. They really suck at their core business. The worst shipping option ever. I've actually stopped shopping from business that only use the USPS.

Does lockerz let you choose a different carrier for an additional fee? I hate USPS, they never arrive on the date they are suppose to and I have to go on a scavenger hunt with them.

USPS do suck. I've shipped a few times with them and they have lost my package. But as for me receiving, I rarely have issues.

Question for the USPS pros...once I get the shipping notice for my Vita, can I stop by my local post office, and ask them to hold my package, rather than delivering it?

Some responses I got from lockerz.
"Sony is having problems with their inventory distribution, and our vendor will not be able to get the starter kits, Uncharteds, and a couple other accessories out until Thursday."
And
"the vitas are already at our warehouse and will be ready to ship from our warehouse first thing on Wednesday! ;)"

We'll see if this is true or not tmrw.

Man, I've never had issues with USPS. I thought something was up when I saw that my Wipeout was supposed to have been delivered on Sat and hadn't seen anything. Turns out it was still in the mailbox and no one had checked it.

[quote name='Ragnorok64']For the kind of money I'm saving I'm happy to get my orders in a timely manner, not necessarily immediately.[/QUOTE]

How about at all?

Has anyone who lives in an apartment ordered from them? I ordered the Vita but am kind of worried about how I will get it, cause my mailbox is really small.

[quote name='wowzors']Has anyone who lives in an apartment ordered from them? I ordered the Vita but am kind of worried about how I will get it, cause my mailbox is really small.[/QUOTE]

I live in an apartment building and whenever USPS delivers games to me in an envelope type package the regular mailman puts it in my mailbox along with my bills and stuff. But when USPS delivers a bigger boxed item that won't fit in my mailbox I get it later in the day from a different USPS worker who brings it up to my floor. Not sure if it works like this where you live though.

[quote name='tightclaws']How about at all?[/QUOTE]
I don't believe we need to worry about orders never getting shipped. The Wipeout2048 currently in my the possession allays that fear. While your situation is unfortunate it wasn't a Lockerz issue.

[quote name='Ragnorok64']I don't believe we need to worry about orders never getting shipped. The Wipeout2048 currently in my the possession allays that fear. While your situation is unfortunate it wasn't a Lockerz issue.[/QUOTE]

I agree, but it still makes me a little nervous about my package. I believe someone else had their stuff lost. I read about it over at twitter and Lockerz said they would look into it for him. I'm not really sure if they can do anything for tightclaws though since tracking does say that it got there. Just gotta wait and see i guess. Hopefully USPS comes through.

[quote name='wowzors']Has anyone who lives in an apartment ordered from them? I ordered the Vita but am kind of worried about how I will get it, cause my mailbox is really small.[/QUOTE]

USPS in my area makes me go pick up my packages from the post office directly for some reason. I can sign a waiver form to have them drop it off at my place, but I guess it's probably safer to go pick it up manually.

And now the moment of reckoning. The 22nd! Let's see if that Vita gets shipped!

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back