Lockerz.com Discussion Thread...PLZ Read OP

I also contacted them to know when my order for Katamari will ship and they said either later today or tomorrow. Just a heads up for people waiting on it as well.

[quote name='ZeTeny']I see, well thats the thing. Yesterday was 27% and uses 1200 PTZ (I think) and I already had 2000 PTZ, today it changed to 29%. Just wondering if I should get the game now or see if it actually goes to 30%. The game I'm looking at is SFxT SE for PS3. Still have yet to place the order. But might place an order on DW: Next soon.[/QUOTE]

I would order it. It might be 29% is the new standard. Only a few cents difference anyways. And if it does go down you can reorder and cancel your old order if the difference in price make a difference, since it is still a preorder. You cant do that the other way.

[quote name='WyldRyce']I also contacted them to know when my order for Katamari will ship and they said either later today or tomorrow. Just a heads up for people waiting on it as well.[/QUOTE]

Good to know - I have that on order, too. :)

[quote name='GohanX']Holy crap, you have to use like a billion points to make it $34.99![/QUOTE]

Yeah true lol, but CS gave me 1000 points twice for delaying my starter kit order so I have plenty. I wish they would hurry up and fix the videos so you could watch them more than once and still get points.

I doubt they're in any hurry to fix the triple points per video thing. As far as points goes it seems the sweet point is a few dollars above the max discount. I can't remember the correct term for how they apply the points but I want to use the word "exponential."

You're not kidding! I think they've changed some stuff since yesterday. On a $29.99 Vita game, it takes 156 ptz to take 20% off (making it $23.99,) 500 pts for 25% ($22.49) or a whopping 1091 to take 29% off ($21.29.)

[quote name='GohanX']You're not kidding! I think they've changed some stuff since yesterday. On a $29.99 Vita game, it takes 156 ptz to take 20% off (making it $23.99,) 500 pts for 25% ($22.49) or a whopping 1091 to take 29% off ($21.29.)[/QUOTE]

Is there a way to pick how much discount to use?

[quote name='Kuroknight27']i just got an update from USPS and it says estimated delivery date is the 24th for ps vita.[/QUOTE]

Yay, got mine too! Will be playing my Tales of the Abyss until then xD

Woot, my Vita should be here by Friday. This is one of those rare instances where Lockerz shipping/order processing isn't complete crap (still waiting on my RE: Revelations pre-order, lol).

[quote name='WilliamG']Is there a way to pick how much discount to use?[/QUOTE]

Click on the item you want and there will be a point slider in a green box.

[quote name='Gamer4life88']Click on the item you want and there will be a point slider in a green box.[/QUOTE]

I had no idea. Thanks for the tip. :)

[quote name='Firecrest']Woot, my Vita should be here by Friday. This is one of those rare instances where Lockerz shipping/order processing isn't complete crap (still waiting on my RE: Revelations pre-order, lol).[/QUOTE]

You pre-ordered RE: Revelations? Crazy! I ordered that on 2/9 and it shipped on 2/20.

[quote name='WilliamG']You pre-ordered RE: Revelations? Crazy! I ordered that on 2/9 and it shipped on 2/20.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, ridiculous. They said there were none available on hand due to Capcom making revisions to the box art (typo). I'm in no hurry though, since my Vita is already on the way.

Hey all, I'm loving my Vita! Ordered soft travel pouch case today! You guys are gonna love this thing, between Amazon and Lockerz I saved myself 125 $ off my Vita launch !! Awsome!

[quote name='Link2999']Damn. My delivery time changed from the 24th to the 25th :( At least it's still this week.[/QUOTE]

Thats the opposite for me, mine was changed from the 25th to the 24th.:)

Had mine changed from the 24th to 25th, which is fine by me. Wouldn't have been able to play with it much on Friday. Now I'll get my half day of work on Saturday, and by the time I get back home, hopefully my new Vita will be sitting there waiting for me.

Btw at this point this website has been verified as legit and not a scam. And seeing as it's not a referral site anymore...do we have any chance of getting the mods to understand this so the next time they aren't going crazy with the delete button?

[quote name='UltimateIdiot911']=/ I don't know why mine is schedule for 25 consider I live in NYC which pretty close to NJ.[/QUOTE]

I'm in Brooklyn and they said my estimated time is the 24th.

Hmm, I may cancel my Lockerz pre-order of street fighter x tekken. Forgot about the whole cross gem pack I get for pre-ordering.

EDIT - Bleh, seems like canceling the amazon pre-order was a bad idea. I don't get to have release date delivery anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ZeTeny']Well, I finally placed an order. Quick question. Is there a way to check what you bought besides the email?[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, no, that's the one bad thing about the site. The only communication you get is a confirmation email, then an email when your item ships. There's nothing on the site about checking order status.

[quote name='Smashbro29']I'm in Brooklyn and they said my estimated time is the 24th.[/QUOTE]

They have a distribution center in Edison NJ so.... I pretty much got my stuff overnight as i live 15 minutes from Edison.

My order switched from the 25th to the 24th as well. My case that I order went from the 24th and I should be getting it today. Can't wait!

Anyone that ordered golden abyss after the 7th and receieved their game be willing to give me there order number? I've been asking why people after my order had theirs shipped and the person was an order number so she can "investigate". Pm if anyones willing.

Thanks

Now that i've been let out of my cage it feels good to be free again. Damn one week in the holding pen gets pretty cramp. I took one for the team. :lol: :applause:

My Vita should be delivered on the 24th, received F1 2011 and Uncharted has should get shipped Friday as they said they ran out and ordered more from Sony.

Of course they drop the price of Street Fighter X Tekken after I buy it. I know $51.07 to 49.67 isn't a big drop, but for some reason I would rather pay under $50 for it.

[quote name='Bioterror']Anyone that ordered golden abyss after the 7th and receieved their game be willing to give me there order number? I've been asking why people after my order had theirs shipped and the person was an order number so she can "investigate". Pm if anyones willing.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Sent you a PM. I ordered mine on the 9th, received it earlier this week.

[quote name='GohanX']Sent you a PM. I ordered mine on the 9th, received it earlier this week.[/QUOTE]

lol, ordered on the 7th, and still not shipped. Gotta love it.

Damn. They cancelled my ME3 CE preorder -.- They gave me a 1k PTZ code, but that doesn't mean all that much
How long does it take them to put the original PTZ back in.

And just got my shipping email for Uncharted! lol! (Ordered February 7)

And Katamari shipped, too. Yay! (ordered February 17)

[quote name='scarhawk']Damn. They cancelled my ME3 CE preorder -.- They gave me a 1k PTZ code, but that doesn't mean all that much
How long does it take them to put the original PTZ back in.[/QUOTE]

Oh man, that sucks. Which console were you getting it for? Hope I'm not next.

My copy of Touch My Katamari just shipped. Hoping its here on monday. I won a free digital copy of Rayman Origins off the Rayman Facebook, so at least I'll have that to play while my games show up.

In hind sight I'm glad i ordered everything as a separate order. My Uncharted just shipped today. My Vita should be here tomorrow and my Wipeout arrived last Sat. If they had all been one order I wonder if they'd all have shipped today instead.

[quote name='Ragnorok64']In hind sight I'm glad i ordered everything as a separate order. My Uncharted just shipped today. My Vita should be here tomorrow and my Wipeout arrived last Sat. If they had all been one order I wonder if they'd all have shipped today instead.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I ordered Dynasty Warriors Next a few weeks ago with the Vita and Army Corps of Hell on Monday. The games shipped a day earlier than release and Vita shipped on Wednesday. All three are expected to arrive tomorrow. Which would be perfect.

bread's done
Back