Lockerz.com Discussion Thread...PLZ Read OP

[quote name='Ragnorok64']In hind sight I'm glad i ordered everything as a separate order. My Uncharted just shipped today. My Vita should be here tomorrow and my Wipeout arrived last Sat. If they had all been one order I wonder if they'd all have shipped today instead.[/QUOTE]

Would have had no effect. Items ship separately. I ordered a 32GB Vita card and Uncharted in the same order of February 7. 32GB shipped the day after, and Uncharted TODAY, the 23rd!

This is the response I got after asking about why my order was not shipped in order.

"you are totally right! Thank you for sending this, I have already sent it off to the warehouse to let them know that they screwed up, and we are watching!"

also got this, but I didn't order a 32 gb mem card, should I respond?
"We still owe you a 32GB Memory Card, correct? Like most other places we haven't received our allocation of these yet, but they are telling us that they will be in sometime next week. We will ship all of those as soon as they are delivered to the warehouse, because we are aware that our members are anxious to have them. We will send a tracking number as soon as they ship."

EDIT: Damn my starter kit and GA won't arrive till Monday.

[quote name='Link2999']Anyone's Vita tracking info update yet? Mine hasn't moved since being accepted from EDISON, NJ.[/QUOTE]
Mine's definitely moving, though it only really has to cross through 1 state to get to me. Depending on how far away you are it'll probably update when it hits a sort facility closer to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Ragnorok64']Mine's definitely moving Though it only really has to cross through 1 state to get to me. Depending on how far away you are it'll probably update when it hits a sort facility closer to you.[/QUOTE]

Ya I'm 2-3hrs away from NJ here in Connecticut. USPS loves to skip right over me into Massachusetts though. Still have a Saturday ETA.

[quote name='chicagocubsfan']Has anyone ever canceled an order before on Lockerz? I sent an email to them because I wanted to cancel my Street Fighter X Tekken order.[/QUOTE]

I was going to ask the same exact question, lol. I got a email reply that told me to wait for confirmation. Hopefully it cancels soon. I think I'm going to get 2 copies. One from Lockerz and one from Gamestop. That way, I can get the cross gem pack and return one copy back to Gamestop (most likely the one that took the longest to arrive). However, on Gamestop.com, it seems I can only have it shipped to me and can't do a store pickup. So I will have to pay the $3.50 shipping fee that will not be refundable when returning it.

[quote name='ZeTeny']I was going to ask the same exact question, lol. I got a email reply that told me to wait for confirmation. Hopefully it cancels soon. I think I'm going to get 2 copies. One from Lockerz and one from Gamestop. That way, I can get the cross gem pack and return one copy back to Gamestop (most likely the one that took the longest to arrive). However, on Gamestop.com, it seems I can only have it shipped to me and can't do a store pickup. So I will have to pay the $3.50 shipping fee that will not be refundable when returning it.[/QUOTE]
yeah, I'm guessing we will get cancellation emails tomorrow.

[quote name='chicagocubsfan']yeah, I'm guessing we will get cancellation emails tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Good luck on canceling cause I sent 4 emails to cancel the start up pack.
I got the shipping email this morning.
I never got a response from the 4 emails I sent. :wall:

My Vita is at a sorting facility a couple hours away as of 4PM. I'm going to my post office first thing tomorrow to see if they have it or if they can hold it, rather than deliver.

[quote name='Bumslie']Good luck on canceling cause I sent 4 emails to cancel the start up pack.
I got the shipping email this morning.
I never got a response from the 4 emails I sent. :wall:[/QUOTE]

Did you mean you never got the cancellation acknowledgment or just any email in general after you sent one?

They never responded at all. I find it annoying but looks like I will just sell my start up kit. That is the downfall of the site is the CS.

I see. Well I got this email shortly after I sent the cancellation.

I've submitted your order for cancellation. Please await confirmation. Your order will be canceled unless it's already been processed for shipment. However, we've been processing orders so fast that your item may already be ready for shipment! In that case, we'll be unable to cancel -- but, you'll certainly be able to return your order for a refund if you so choose.

[quote name='ZeTeny']I see. Well I got this email shortly after I sent the cancellation.[/QUOTE]

Congrats on the response. What did you use to contact them? I wonder why I send 4 and get nothing in return.

I cancelled an order through the submit a request page the other day and everything went smoothly.

Took them about a day to respond, then another day to confirm the cancellation.

My experience with Lockerz.com was been nothing short of amazing for a company who rebooted itself. All of my emails have been responded to quickly. I did not expect Priority shipping for free but got it and my Vita should arrive today.

I've received one Vita game already and the other has shipped.

My Vita should be arriving today. Tracking is updated and says it's in my city (I'm in IL). Whooo.

Uncharted has been sitting at my post office since yesterday but doesnt have an estimated delivery date until tomorrow. Would like to get them both today so I actually have something I want to play so hopefully they deliver that today too.

And Lockerz cancelled my ME3 CE Xbox preorder but gave me a 1000 point code as well so whatever I'll take that I guess.

How do you get to the videos worth 300 points each?

Also can payment method be a pre-paid Visa card from a grocery store. I don't want to use any kind of payment that links me to it. I used a fake last name on the site. Iv been a member since it was a invite only site I'm pretty sure since like 2010 they have always came across as shady. Even though I see people getting their products its still very fishy and shady.

Estimated delivery date changed back to today. My post office may not deliver today though due to their reputation for getting me my stuff late.

[quote name='needler420']How do you get to the videos worth 300 points each?

Also can payment method be a pre-paid Visa card from a grocery store. I don't want to use any kind of payment that links me to it. I used a fake last name on the site. Iv been a member since it was a invite only site I'm pretty sure since like 2010 they have always came across as shady. Even though I see people getting their products its still very fishy and shady.[/QUOTE]

Why? People are getting what they buy, there aren't any double charges, or orders being missed. Sure things are tough to cancel, but that's not fishy or shady. Really, the major problems in this thread are the post office losing and then unlosing packages, and failing to deliver. And then there's people like you who start making other people think they're going to get cheated and scammed, despite the fact that the site hasn't had issues like that for years now.

Using a fake last name from a legitimate site? That's actually pretty fishy and shady.

[quote name='captaintek3304']Why? People are getting what they buy, there aren't any double charges, or orders being missed. Sure things are tough to cancel, but that's not fishy or shady. Really, the major problems in this thread are the post office losing and then unlosing packages, and failing to deliver. And then there's people like you who start making other people think they're going to get cheated and scammed, despite the fact that the site hasn't had issues like that for years now.

Using a fake last name from a legitimate site? That's actually pretty fishy and shady.[/QUOTE]

When Lockerz used to be a invite only site it was basically a ponzi scheme. Referral sites in one way or another have shady practices.

Which iv seen my fair share of horror stories from some of these referral sites.

Don't get me wrong the deals they offer are great and good to snatch some up quickly which is what i want to do. Making the site a regular dealer for my electronics ain't happening though.

Not till they have a contact phone number and let you check back orders on their site. Even then the fact that it was a referral site will always make it shady to some degree. All i know is when people call a crackhead a crackhead for long enough it usually means he was a crack user.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='needler420']When Lockerz used to be a invite only site it was basically a ponzi scheme. Referral sites in one way or another have shady practices.[/QUOTE]

You just proved my point. WHEN it was invite only, it was like that. It's clearly not like that anymore, and has been proven time and time again by the people who are receiving their orders in this thread.

[quote name='captaintek3304']You just proved my point. WHEN it was invite only, it was like that. It's clearly not like that anymore, and has been proven time and time again by the people who are receiving their orders in this thread.[/QUOTE]

And you just proved my point. Just because you get a product you ordered doesn't mean they can't scam you. You also sound extremely naive when you say that.

Like oh Lockerz used to be a ponzi scheme scam but they are rehabilitated now and changed their ways its all good now.

every dam page of almost the 20 pages long someone has mentioned their shadyness.

Even my friend who ordered realizes he will get it as i do but overall still has that worry based upon what people have said. Not to mention the prices they give below MSRP seem to be that too good to be true kind of a deal so you would be stupid not to question it.

I don't think it shady, just slightly incompetent.

My ME3 CE order is still standing. I ordered minutes after the person posted that it was available, which was as far as I can tell very shortly after it was posted on the site on Tuesday. If I get cancelled that probably means they never got any stock, but I'll let everybody know if I hear anything.

Anyways, back to reality...

I stopped at the post office first thing this morning, to see if there was anyway they could hold it. The guy told me no, it wasn't possible. He also told me that I could call first thing tomorrow morning to see if my "letter" had come in, and to tell them on the phone I was looking for a "certified letter from an insurance company." I didn't even bother to ask him where he got that information...since I didn't give him a tracking number or any information about my package, I'm pretty sure he was just making stuff up. I'll stop by again early this afternoon, and hopefully someone else will be there.

My ME3 order was also cancelled late yesterday. Placed mine after the initial sales had closed and then re-opened probably by accident. Sad to not get it at that price but it was worth a shot. I'm hoping they'll have some more decent sales on other stuff coming down the line.

My wife sent me a text, my Vita arrived in the mail today.

tumblr_lwr76h3mwE1qdwugy.gif

I got my 8GB vita memory card from them today :) I was a little skeptical at first, but when I got shipping info I was happy. Now to start ordering games :). Item shipped on Tuesday and I received it today Friday for anyone who wants to know .

[quote name='Rodster']Do a search for seams. All those videos are 300 ptz.[/QUOTE]

Click on Videos, then Originals, then Behind the Seams. Enough 300 points vids for the Vita and then some, if I recall correctly. There is a glitch currently where you only get points for watching a video once, so don't bother watching the same video multiple times.

Vita here. Came in HUGE box. Pretty awesome.
Unfortunately my Shinobido, which shipped the day before, and was in town today, did not get to my apartment today. LOL USPS.

wahoo, mine arrived. I have hotshot golf and Micheal Jackson experience. starter kit should arrive tomorrow and uncharted monday.

My mass effect 3 collector's edition still hasn't been cancelled yet, ordered my copy before the first fresh out.

Just got my Tekken 3ds today also ordered a Ps vita game. Took one day for them to send it out. Not bad. Will be purchasing all my Vita games through this site. Now to get some points lol.

[quote name='Link2999']Just got mine :) No problems with it so far. The shoulder buttons have a slightly different feel than each other, but that's it.[/QUOTE]

same here my shoulder buttons feel different too.

[quote name='yokofox33']Mine is supposed to be delivered today, but nothing yet. It's 5PM now and the mail has already been delivered... friggin' USPS.[/QUOTE]

Same here man, I'm guessing they are going to come tomorrow. I was so ready for it too.

ME3 order cancelled. No e-mail from Cust Serv, just the cancellation. I did get 1000 points or so back, but not sure if that is just a refund of points, or if I got 1000 in credit.

This was a very early order, so I doubt if anybody is going to get a copy.

Just received cancellation for my Mass Effect 3 CE for X-Box 360. My order confirmation email arrived at 11:59 AM 2/21 almost 3 hours before first post on here about it being added to the site. I'm assuming they are either ass backwards in who they cancel, or they will cancel them all eventually.

bread's done
Back