Lockerz.com Discussion Thread...PLZ Read OP

Just got a cancellation for ME3 CE for PS3. I had it pre-ordered through Amazon, but canceled it when Lockerz put it up. Now Amazon is out of the PS3 CE's. I'm a little upset right now.

[quote name='KALEL114']Just got a cancellation for ME3 CE for PS3. I had it pre-ordered through Amazon, but canceled it when Lockerz put it up. Now Amazon is out of the PS3 CE's. I'm a little upset right now.[/QUOTE]
yeah I would not order special hard to get stuff at lockerz, its good for everyday games and stuff though. It seems almost everyone who ordered the CE ME has had it cancelled. It's a lesson for future purchases. I got everything I ordered from Lockerz pretty happy with them so far, but as far as buying anything collectable? Or hard to find or even fragile or expensive I would think twice. Returns seem like a hassle they are trying though.

Not helpful, but available at Gamestop, and you can probably sell the DLC it comes with (better than Amazon as it comes with an armor) for 10 or 15 bucks to offset tax. Not a great solution. Amazon might have more come up later, too.

Yeah lesson learned for sure. I'm on the e-mail alert list for it with Amazon. If they don't get it in by Tuesday, I will bite the bullet and get it from GS or BB.

[quote name='KALEL114']Yeah lesson learned for sure. I'm on the e-mail alert list for it with Amazon. If they don't get it in by Tuesday, I will bite the bullet and get it from GS or BB.[/QUOTE]

You might want to get the order in @ GS while you still can, BB is OOS all versions now. You can always cancel it if Amazon pulls through, I put my preorder in @ BB yesterday, just in case.

I have enough lockerz points to buy ME3 for $42.59, then I'll go buy day on DLC character at gamestop.

all for 50 dollars. not.bad.

[quote name='Bankotsu']I ordered Tales of The Abyss on the 15th. Shot them an e-mail today just for an update and they said they were still processing it.[/QUOTE]

I ordered it on the 8th...still hasn't shipped. Contacted them and they said it's still in processing.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='KALEL114']Just got a cancellation for ME3 CE for PS3. I had it pre-ordered through Amazon, but canceled it when Lockerz put it up. Now Amazon is out of the PS3 CE's. I'm a little upset right now.[/QUOTE]

Same boat as you. Future note is to preorder from Amazon and Lockerz, cancel one when and if one goes through. Anyway, I order from lamestop. I'm upset about the shipping but I get charge tax by Amazon, so I can't avoid that.

Last edited by a moderator:
My Vita has been in my local sorting facility since 1:30AM yesterday. No updates at all, so I'm really hoping it comes today. Tried calling the sorting facility but they didn't answer the phone. Fantastic service from USPS!

[quote name='yokofox33']My Vita has been in my local sorting facility since 1:30AM yesterday. No updates at all, so I'm really hoping it comes today. Tried calling the sorting facility but they didn't answer the phone. Fantastic service from USPS![/QUOTE]

Why on earth would you expect a sorting facility to answer the phone?

[quote name='Ragnorok64']Why on earth would you expect a sorting facility to answer the phone?[/QUOTE]

Because I called the local Post Office and they gave me the number of the sorting facility. I had to leave a message where the answering machine actually told me they would call me back.

If I'm given a phone number by someone I would figure someone would answer my call...

[quote name='yokofox33']Because I called the local Post Office and they gave me the number of the sorting facility. I had to leave a message where the answering machine actually told me they would call me back.

If I'm given a phone number by someone I would figure someone would answer my call...[/QUOTE]

I'm surprised they'd even give you the number but unsurprised it wasn't answered. I can't imagine a sorting facility would be able to deal with the potential volume of recipients who didn't get their package when they expected. Perhaps my expectastuons of USPS customer case capabilities is off.

[quote name='Ragnorok64']I'm surprised they'd even give you the number but unsurprised it wasn't answered. I can't imagine a sorting facility would be able to deal with the potential volume of recipients who didn't get their package when they expected. Perhaps my expectastuons of USPS customer case capabilities is off.[/QUOTE]

I wasn't surprised either to be honest. I was just hoping I could get some clarification.

On a positive note, the tracking info has been updated and the sorting is complete. Should be delivered today, but not holding out hope XD

[quote name='Kuroknight27']ok, Uncharted came but no Vita?! really[/QUOTE]
Do they both show as delivered or is the Vita still "out for delivery"

[quote name='Ragnorok64']Do they both show as delivered or is the Vita still "out for delivery"[/QUOTE]

It still says "out for delivery" but so does Uncharted which already came.

how big is the box that the vita comes in, cuz our mailman usually walks, so maybe he didn't want to carry the package with him and will deliver it later.

It just got here, the mailman came back with his truck, and said, "I got you man" while shaking his head. I'm guessing he forgot it earlier lol

Just got Katamari today. Turn around time for me has been two days from the day I receive the email that the order has been shipped. Overall, I have saved about $90 going with Lockerz (Vita+case+game) and I could not be any happier. Will continue to do business with them in the future. :bouncy:

Got my starter kit yesterday. A little disappointed with the contents, but for the price I paid I can't complain. I'm hoping they add Lumines sometime soon.

Is there an easier way to browse the video selection to see what videos are worth the most points? Or do you just need to browse all the videos and just see the point total cause I have read in this thread that watching some videos are worth 300 ptz, but I haven't found any yet.

[quote name='Metal Militia']Is there an easier way to browse the video selection to see what videos are worth the most points? Or do you just need to browse all the videos and just see the point total cause I have read in this thread that watching some videos are worth 300 ptz, but I haven't found any yet.[/QUOTE]
As was mentioned before just type the word seams in the search box and it'll find the fashion show videos. They're all worth 300 PTZ.

[quote name='Prismatico']I ordered it on the 8th...still hasn't shipped. Contacted them and they said it's still in processing.[/QUOTE]

Geez, well I did buy the game at Gamestop already. Hopefully, the game I ordered from Lockerz comes in the next couple of weeks so I can return that copy. If not, I'll just sell it to someone if they do ship my copy.

[quote name='Rodster']As was mentioned before just type the word seams in the search box and it'll find the fashion show videos. They're all worth 300 PTZ.[/QUOTE]

Thats only when you watch them 3 times right? Did they fix that glitch yet? I remember watching a video twice and never got the PTZ for the 2nd time.

[quote name='ZeTeny']Thats only when you watch them 3 times right? Did they fix that glitch yet? I remember watching a video twice and never got the PTZ for the 2nd time.[/QUOTE]

the points you see before you click on the video is for one view, so when they fix the glitch you can get 900 points for the 300 pt. videos.

All my orders have arrived uncharted arrived yesterday, two days ahead of schedule.

[quote name='ZeTeny']Hmm, weird. I haven't seen any videos that are worth more than 100 PTZ.[/QUOTE]

Yea, it looks like they changed all the "Behind the Seams" videos from 300 to 100. Plus were still not getting any points for watching the same vid more than once.

Yeah lockerz has been good I admit it . I got UC GA 35, 16 Gig Mem card 45, Twisted Metal 42, Vita Headset 15 and travel pouch 15 all arrived and I'm happy with all.

anyone pre-order games from them before? Do they ship early or on release date? Thinking, about pre-ordering MLB the Show 12. But, dont want to wait 3-4 days after release date. Since. I am on the west coast and they ship from north east it may take a whole week since games comes out on tuesday.

[quote name='lakers2008']anyone pre-order games from them before? Do they ship early or on release date? Thinking, about pre-ordering MLB the Show 12. But, dont want to wait 3-4 days after release date. Since. I am on the west coast and they ship from north east it may take a whole week since games comes out on tuesday.[/QUOTE]

According to them you have to pre-order the game up to four days in advance for them to ship it on release day. All the games i pre-ordered shipped on release or next day.

[quote name='Gamer4life88']According to them you have to pre-order the game up to four days in advance for them to ship it on release day. All the games i pre-ordered shipped on release or next day.[/QUOTE]

ah. that kinda sucks. I was hoping they would ship early since I dont think they get orders like Amazon. Will consider them if they have a higher percent you can take off in the next day or two.

Does Lockerz.com take Vanilla Visa Cards (debit cards that require no SSN#, only your zip code)? or should I say Paypal since they are the ones who process payments? Everytime I go to checkout with my bank card, always says paypal cannot process payment. I been using this card for 3 years and I have plenty of cash in my account, I can order from any other website including Amazon, Bestbuy, etc. I never used Paypal/ebay before, so do I have to sign up for an account on paypal?

[quote name='Xbro']^ I asked that question to them, they said they do not accept PrePaid or Gift cards.[/QUOTE]

Its werid for them to say that, because Paypal payment process does accept prepaid CC (most be the personalized CC where you give them your SS#, address to verify your identity) as long as you updated the Billing info with that prepaid card and they use Paypal to process their payments.

[quote name='Gamer4life88']According to them you have to pre-order the game up to four days in advance for them to ship it on release day. All the games i pre-ordered shipped on release or next day.[/QUOTE]

I wish that was true for my Abyss order...still "in processing", almost a month later. I had to cancel my Graces F Amazon order because I want to play Abyss again (never finished it) first.

[quote name='Zazie']How long does it usually take to receive your package once it has shipped?[/QUOTE]

I was just going to ask this question.

bread's done
Back