Lockerz invite- PM me and get them quick!

SpitFire158

CAGiversary!
Feedback
222 (100%)
Lockerz- A quick and easy website where you get points by answering a daily question. Redeem your points for prizes like PS3, Wii and 360 games, systems and more. PM Me if you want an invite.

Credit Card Required sites

I need help with my ipod touch site and am willing to pay $20 for it.

How can you be entered into the raffle? Simple. Just follow these easy steps below.

1. sign up below at the ipod touch site
2.Get a credit card/debit card and Complete an offer that range from $10 (Gamefly and Netflix)to $1.95 (Google SEO and more) and everything in between
3. Once you have received credit, PM me with the e-mail you used,and the offer you completed.
4.Once i can confirm this, i will send payment.

Everyone who signs up and goes gets credited for an offer, gets $20 in either paypal, giftcard to a store of your choice or cash/money order

PM me if you want me to walk you through it or if you have any questions at all.

Click here to sign up

14514682.png

Yet another one of Trainn's freebie site. Comes in 3 sizes (8gb, 16gb and a 32 GB Touch) Already have an ipod? You can opt to get a paypal prize of 350 or a giftcard to the Apple for the same amount?

360 Games. One of my favorite sites i have discovered thanks to CAG. For basically $20 i have basically gotten CoD 4, GH3 bundle and a 12 month XBL card. A $220 dollar value for only $20. You also need a CC or a DC for this site. Grade- A+
Prizes received
lolwut-1.jpg

No credit card required offers

Also a really good NON CC site. Just do surveys that take 5 minutes to do and in no time you will have anything you want off of Amazon. Also NO Shipping on items over 2500 points or $25. Also when u sign up you can get 500 points right off the bat by making an account and verifying your phone number. Grade - A+
Prizes received

Freeprizesite
Works just like Points2shop and ran by fellow CAG KoA. The site is designed like Gaming lagoon but is in no way affiliated with them. Instead of prizes like a controller,you get gift cards to your favorite stores (like Best Buy, Amazon Circuit City, Buy.com and more)
Prizes received

Awesome freebie site. Don't want Gaming stuff? No need to fear they have custom orders.

They are starting a new code giveaway tomorrow. So sign up and get some free codes.

All the above site are the freebie sites that i'm sure you have heard of. To get a prize, the
only thing that is required is for you to complete free offers. Just do these offers that take literraly 5 minutes and in no times you will have enough points for free stuff.5 minutes of works for free stuff???? Great deal if you ask me. Also the sites above have periodic contest and code giveaways, so sign up and start earning these free prizes.

Search and win site

Bascially a search engine but for every time u search you get points for a raffle at the end of the month. Prizes include a nano, shuffle, Amazon GC, cash and more!!! Also the points piggyback each other. (EX-if you refer a friend and they win a nano, you get a nano.)

Luckysearch

Bascially the same concept as Winzy but whenever you win points by searching you get it added to your total points. Once you get enough points you can redeem it for prizes like Ipod Touches, A nintendo wii and gift cards

Get paid to sites

Inbox Dollars

Another easy site to do but this time, NO OFFERS REQUIRED. All you have to do is click on an e-mail that they send you and you get 0.02 for every e-mail. Once you have $30, they send you the money by either paypal or check. Very easy site site to do but may take a while but you do get $30 for taking 30 or so seconds of your time to click on the e-mail

Other sites

An awesome trading site. I have traded all the games i don't want anymore for games i want. They also have one of the best community around.

Gametrailers
At this site, whenever you watch a videogame review, post a comment, give a rating etc, you get points and with those points u can redeem it in their store which include a wii, CoD 4, Super Mario Galaxy and more!!! Games for watching videos???? What a steal!!!

Getrefs.com
Pretty easy site to get referrals on. You click on links and wait 15 seconds and once it runs out, you click credit and you get credit. Once you get enough credits you can advertise ANY site you want

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SpitFire158']Come on. I know somebody wants free stuff.[/quote]

Just wait dude. Posting over and over isn't going to get people to do your offers. That's just going to lure them away.

[quote name='dsella']Just wait dude. Posting over and over isn't going to get people to do your offers. That's just going to lure them away.[/QUOTE]
I think he was doing it as more of a bump...

I'll trade one, the sites i have done are the following :

Wii
Elite4Free
PS3
Yourfree360games
Free LCD

If you haven't done any of the above sites, then ill trade you.

[quote name='Silverslug']I'll trade one, the sites i have done are the following :

Wii
Elite4Free
PS3
Yourfree360games
Free LCD

If you haven't done any of the above sites, then ill trade you.[/quote]

I have yet to do the Free LCD one. Just PM me with Link.

[quote name='eminemobied12']so 1600 points and a used game for the wii site? do they have the $1.95 - 4.95 offers? how many do i have to do?[/quote]

How about just the point? :D
And there are offers that cost that much but you need a CC or a DC for it.

[quote name='BrownThunder']Whats the link for your wii site? and do you have the point card in hand?[/quote]

I have just sent the other one to someone else but i should be getting one in the next days.

Got a new point card via P2S. Still in the box. If you want it just PM me and go green. I only have 1 so act quick. Just PM me if you want to do it. Don't go green until you PM me.

[quote name='sstcrush']ill do your wii4free if u let me use a c/c or a visa card(your refs will be fullfilled)[/quote]

You want me to give you my credit card number????

no, like a prepaid card, i dont have one, and i thought, since u nedded one ref, and i was looking 2 do refs for somethin...if not, its cool

bread's done
Back