Lockerz invite!

jdm_cHiGGa

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
Shoot me a PM with your email and I will send you a FREE Lockerz invite.

For those who don't know what Lockerz is, it's a site where you can earn prizes (like PS3/360 games and even iPods!) just by logging in everyday and answering a daily question.
You may say, "Oh, this is just another bogus spam site, etc." But people have in fact received their free prize. I, myself, usually hate sites that involve countless amounts of surveys and constant spam but I can assure you this my fellow CAG's, Lockerz is NOT one of those sites. Why am I offering a Lockerz invite? Because in order to join, you MUST receive an invite via email. I also received an invite from a CAG in order to join myself. You may think, "Hmm, this guy is only doing this to benefit himself..." This is true, in a sense. In fact, Lockerz gives you extra points for every person that accepts an invite and once you get 20 people, you join what is called the "Z-List". I guess you get a free shirt and double points which leads to faster redemption! And once you join, you too can invite others to join and get extra points. So if you guys have any questions, feel free to PM!

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back