Lockerz invites available! Check it out!

GLOCKGLOCK

CAGiversary!
Feedback
60 (100%)
UPDATE - FREEBIES ARE OVER! Thanks to everyone who helped me out!

Yea I know there are a million of these on here, but what is one more!

I have Lockerz invites available. I'll send them out immediately. Even better you get to pick out a FREE item from the list below if you sign up under me!

:360:/:ps3: Rock Band Songs - tell me what song you want
:wii: 200 Wii Points
:360: 48 Hour Codes
:360: Hanna Montana Episode
:360: NCAA 10 Teambuilder Slots (GS Pre-Order Bonus)
:360: Watchmen Content
:360: Frogger (GONE!)
:360: Robotron (GONE!)
:360: Astro Pop (GONE!)
:360: Castle Crashers King Pack DLC (GONE!)
:360: NHL 10 Kane Bauer Boost pack
:360: Halo Wars Flaming Warthog code
1 Month Free Netflix code
Metroid Prime 3 Club Nintendo Code

Just send me your email via PM and indicate what freebie you want, sign up for the site using the email I send you and when I get credit for it I will send your freebie out. Also please bump the thread as well!

NOTES: The freebies are limited. When I am out of an item I am out of it. If 2 people want the same item and I only have one left the first person to successfully sign up will get the item.

Thanks for the help!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, I have some random Freebies I'm willing to part with for you to sign up for lockerz using my email invite. Here is a list:

LIST MOVED TO OP!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sniping_dreamer']Free bump. Got my Wii points, thanks dude.[/QUOTE]

No problem! Thanks for signing up!

I'm still offering freebies for signups including 200 Wii points, your choice of a PS3 or 360 rock band song, plus many others. See the OP for a complete list!

GLOCKGLOCK sent me the Frogger code for signing up- I was just playing it on XBL earlier! :D He is super cool and a pleasure to do business with. You guys should all sign up with him on Lockerz!

[quote name='Richter Belmont']GLOCKGLOCK sent me the Frogger code for signing up- I was just playing it on XBL earlier! :D He is super cool and a pleasure to do business with. You guys should all sign up with him on Lockerz![/QUOTE]

Thanks man, enjoy the game and thanks again for signing up!

Anyone else want some free items? 200 Wii points? Rock Band Songs? Take a look at the list in the OP and PM me your email address and I'll send you out an invite!

Thanks for signing up everyone! If anyone else wants to sign up I'm offering 2 free Rock Band songs of your choice for 360 or PS3. I have to redeem these by Tuesday so those choices will not be available as freebies after that date.

Thanks!

[quote name='Sharp Katana']Signed up and got the 2 RB codes instantly! Thanks man![/QUOTE]

Thanks for signing up! I still have 20+ Rock Band songs left that I have to redeem by tomorrow so if anyone else wants to sign up please shoot me a message. I still have a small amount of Wii Codes as well!

[quote name='SpitFire158']Signed up and got my codes within minutes. Thanks again[/QUOTE]

Same here^

Thanks a lot! :lol:

Thanks everyone! I have reached Z-List status and will be ending the Freebies for signing up.

I still have invites so if you are interested in the site shoot me a PM and I'll send you an invite. It is by far the easiest reward site I have done and does not require a credit card!

bread's done
Back