Lockerz Invites...need one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aspen1284

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
If you need an invite to the new Lockerz site, just PM me your email and I will get it to you asap! Simple as that, thanks!

(BONUS) - For the next 13 invites, I will send 30 My Coke Reward points as well as the invite to Lockerz! Just PM me your email and I will get the points and invite your way...

Last edited by a moderator:
19 invites left... You know, I didnt realize when I put this topic up how many Lockerz invite threads there are! So, unless someone actually PMs me for any more invites, I may just let this thread sink to the bottom and let it get lost in the neglected sea of referral beggers! Dont want to clutter up the main page TOO much!

(Btw, yes, I realize that by posting this I put this thread back up top...sneaky huh?) :D

[FONT=times new roman,helvetica]Is it possible to be totally partial?

What's another word for thesaurus?

What do you do when you see an endangered animal that eats only endangered plants?

Do hungry crows have ravenous appetites?

If a parsley farmer is sued, can they garnish his wages?

Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

If you're cross-eyed and have dyslexia, can you read all right?

What's another word for thesaurus?

Why do steam irons have a permanent press setting?

If a stealth bomber crashes in a forest, will it make a sound?

Food for thought....
[/FONT]

[FONT=times new roman,helvetica]Why are cigarettes sold in gas stations when smoking is prohibited there?

Why are there interstate highways in Hawaii?

Why isn't phonetic spelled the way it sounds?

Why are there flotation devices under plane seats instead of parachutes?

Why do they put Braille dots on the keypad of the drive-up ATM?

You know how most packages say "Open here". What is the protocol if the package says, "Open somewhere else"?

Why do we drive on parkways and park on driveways?

You know that little indestructible black box that is used on planes, why can't they make the whole plane out of the same substance?

Why is it that when you transport something by car, it's called a shipment, but when you transport something by ship, it's called cargo?[/FONT]

[FONT=times new roman,helvetica]Why is it that when you're driving and looking for an address, you turn down the volume on the radio?

How do they get a deer to cross at that yellow road sign?

Why do they sterilize the needles for lethal injections?

If it's tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

Why is abbreviation such a long word?

What do they use to ship styrofoam?

Why did kamikaze pilots wear helmets?[/FONT]

[FONT=times new roman,helvetica]Would a fly without wings be called a walk?

Can you be a closet claustrophobic?

Why do they lock gas station bathrooms? Are they afraid someone will clean them?

When it rains, why don't sheep shrink?

If the funeral procession is at night, do folks drive with their lights off?

Why do people who know the least know it the loudest?

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

Should vegetarians eat animal crackers?

If the cops arrest a mime, do they tell him he has the right to remain silent?[/FONT]

[FONT=times new roman,helvetica]If 75% of all accidents happen within 5 miles of home, why not move 10 miles away?

Why doesn't "onomatopoeia" sound like what it is?

Why do 'tug'boats push their barges?

Why do we sing 'Take me out to the ball game', when we are already there?

Why are they called 'stands' when they're made for sitting?

Why is there only ONE Monopolies Commission?

Why does one get in trouble for WRECKless driving?

Does a fish get cramps after eating?

Why does "slow down" and "slow up" mean the same thing?
[/FONT]

MediaJunkie92...apparently you already got an invite elsewhere cause your email was already in the system...so, oh well. brandonmccoy, you got your invite in your email!

Im wondering if MediaJunkie92 asked someone else for an invite...or if some sneaky little bastard on here sent out an invite after seeing the email address in this thread... I wooooonder!

[FONT=times new roman,helvetica]Why do they report power outages on TV?

Why are builders afraid to have a 13th floor but book publishers aren't afraid to have a Chapter 11?

I asked my wife why there were so many dings on the driver's side of her Mercedes and she said the brakes must be bad on that side.

After you lose an election, will they let you back into all the exclusive clubs you resigned from?

This is the only place in the country where people pull over and stop for a funeral, but speed up to cut off an ambulence or a firetruck.

The best advice for teenagers is, leave home now while you still know everything.

I really feel sorry for Madonna's baby, having to grow without a last name.

The two biggest problems in America are making ends meet and making meetings end. [/FONT]

[FONT=times new roman,helvetica]Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor, and dishwashing liquid made with real lemons?

Are part-time bandleaders semi-conductors?

Can you buy an entire chess set in a pawn shop?

Daylight savings time - why are they saving it and where do they keep it?

Did Noah keep his bees in archives?

Do jellyfish get gas from eating jellybeans?

Do pilots take crash-courses?

Do stars clean themselves with meteor showers?

Do you think that when they asked George Washington for ID that he just whipped out a quarter?

------------------------------
I figure instead of the average, boring "bump", that I'd throw some dumb humor into the situation....
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Q. Did you hear about how quick the guy who lost his left arm and leg in a car crash?
A. He's all right now.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Q. Did you hear about the man who was tap dancing?
A. He broke his ankle when he fell into the sink.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Q. What lies at the bottom of the ocean and twitches?
A. A nervous wreck.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Q. What's the difference between roast beef and pea soup?
A. Anyone can roast beef.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Q. Where do you find a no legged dog?
A. Right where you left him.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Q. Where do you get virgin wool from?
A. Ugly sheep.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Q. Why do bagpipers walk when they play?
A. They're trying to get away from the noise.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Q. What does Star Trek and toilet paper have in common?
A. They both circle Uranus looking for Black Holes.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Q. How do you double the value of a Geo Metro?
A. Fill it with gas.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Q. What's the definition of mixed emotions?
A. When you see your mother-in-law backing off a cliff in your new car.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Q. Why do chicken coops have two doors?
A. Because if it had four doors it's be a chicken sedan.
[/FONT]

Ok, I tried to send you an invite santino, but someone beat me to the punch and its pissing me off... This is my invite thread, so whatever asshole keeps comingg in here and doing this shit needs to stop being a little dick and get their invites on their own! Thats all... So from now on, if anyone wants and invite, please PM me your email address instead of posting it here so you can get your invites from me and not some cheating bastard. Thanks

Why do farts stink?
So deaf people can enjoy them too.

If your dog was barking at the back door and your wife knocking on the front door who would you let in first?
The dog. at least he would shut up once he is in.

A Woman in a store buys milk and bread.
Man at counter: Bet youre single.
Woman: Yes! You knew it because of what I bought?
Man: No, youre just ugly.

A kindergarten teacher one day is trying to explain to her class the definition of the word "definitely" to them. To make sure the students have a good understanding of the word, she asks them to use it in a sentence. The first student raised his hand and said "The sky is definitely blue". The teacher said, "Well, that isn't entirely correct, because sometimes it's gray and cloudy".
Another student says, "Grass is definitely green." The teacher again replies "If grass doesn't get enough water it turns brown, so that isn't really correct either."
Another student raises his hand and asks the teacher "Do farts have lumps?" The teacher looked at him and said "No...But that isn't really a question you want to ask in class discussion." So the student replies, "Then I definitely shit my pants."

A man walks into a bar and asks the bartender for a case of beer, any kind except Schlitz. The bartender says, "What's wrong with Schlitz, don't you like it? The man says, "I hate that shit". Last night I drank a whole case of Schlitz and blew chunks. The bartender says, "You drink a case of any beer you're going to blow chunks". You don't understand said the man, Chunks is my dog.

A hunter kills a deer and brings it home. He decides to clean and serve the venison for supper. He knows his kids are fussy eaters, and won't eat it if they know what it is - so he does not tell them. His little boy keeps asking him, "What's for supper?" "You'll see", says his dad. They start eating supper and his daughter keeps asking what they're eating. "Ok," says her dad, "here's a hint, its what your mother sometimes calls me." "We're eating asshole!!", she screams.

Im really getting tired of entering emails to send invites to only to find out that they already got invites elsewhere... So thanks for wasting my time trying to help out to those that have asked for invites and gotten them somewhere else.

It is two o'clock in the morning and a husband and his wife are asleep when suddenly the phone rings. The husband picks up the phone and before he can say anything, some talking came from the other end of the line and the husband says "How the heck do I know - what am I, the weather man?" and promptly slams the phone down. His wife rolls over and asks, "Who was that?" The husband replies, "I don't know, it was some bloke who wanted to know if the coast was clear."

There was a guy riding through the desert on his camel. He had been traveling so long that he felt the need to have sex. Obviously there were no women in the desert so the man turned to his camel. He tried to position himself to have sex with his camel but the camel ran away. The man ran to catch up to the camel and got back on and started to ride again. Soon he was feeling the urge to have sex again so once again he turned to his camel. The camel refused by running away. So he caught up to it again and go on it again. Finally after riding the camel through the whole desert the man came to a road. There was a broken down car with three big chested beautiful blondes sitting in it. He went up to them and asked the women if they needed any help. The hottest girl said ,"If you fix our car we will do anything you want." The man luckily knew a thing or two about cars and fixed it in a flash. When he finished are three girls asked,"How could we ever repay you Mr." After thinking for a short while he replied,"Could you hold my camel?"

Two old people, a man and a woman, walk into a hospital. The doctor says to the old man, "I'll need a urine sample, a feces sample, and a blood sample." The old man says, "What?" So the doctor says it again. Once again the old man says, "what?" So the doctor yells it, "I NEED A URINE SAMPLE, A FECES SAMPLE, AND A BLOOD SAMPLE!" With that the old woman turns to the old man and says, "He needs a pair of your underwear!"

UPDATE... Original post updated with new info. For the next 13 invites I send out, I will also be giving away 30 My Coke Reward points. So hop on board and get an invite AND MCR points!

PM me your email and I will get the points and invite out to you asap. Points will be emailed to you once you have joined Lockerz through my link...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back