Lockerz Invites Restock Oct 15th

Hey, I got a few questions about the restock, since I should be getting right up to 100 on that day.

If there's a specific thing I plan on getting, could I just stay on the one page and refresh that page until its restocked, then order it? Also, will the restock take away or add any new items, or are they just refreshing the inventory of what's already listed. Last, it says in the beginning of the thread that the September restock was at 5pm EDT, is this restock at the same time?

Thanks.

[quote name='Invader Bugs']Hey, I got a few questions about the restock, since I should be getting right up to 100 on that day.

If there's a specific thing I plan on getting, could I just stay on the one page and refresh that page until its restocked, then order it? Also, will the restock take away or add any new items, or are they just refreshing the inventory of what's already listed. Last, it says in the beginning of the thread that the September restock was at 5pm EDT, is this restock at the same time?

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Well I was there for the sept restock although I was hesitant of getting something so I didn't order anything. I suggest you refresh the whole electronics prize place and then when it says "In Stock" for you're item you click it and then order it. I think they'll add new items but won't remove any items, and I think they're keeping the same PTZ values. Lastly I'm pretty sure you can assume that it's 5pm EDT, but they had multiple rounds of restocking so if you missed the first round then you're find.

bread's done
Back