Lockerz - Send PM if you want to get an invitation - Free stuff or $2 per referral

greenrocks

CAGiversary!
Feedback
32 (100%)
http://lckrzinv.weebly.com ----- Fill out the form and I will try to email you an invitation to Lockerz between 15 minutes up to 6 hours - average time of response: 1.5 hours.

3 rules:
PM me only if YOU 1) are interested in getting an invitation to Lockerz (meaning you haven't signed up with Lockerz yet) but with bonus extra gift from me if you sign up under me, 2) remain active by logging once in a while, and 3) are at least 13 years or older, PM me with your email address =P

I'll cover the shipping cost, pick one... or if you prefer paypal, I offer to pay $2
- Final Fantasy X-2 Strategy Guide BRADY in pretty good condition, expect some normal wears
- Gamecube game case with manual: Mario Kart (no game disc)
- Movie DVDs (discs only): Dr Dolittle 2, American Pie 2, Street Fighter, Are We There Yet?, Die Hard, Party House, The Rock
- 4 NES games: Karate Chop, Rygar, Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt, and Skate or Die
- PC game: World of WarCraft complete in box with manual
- PC game discs in sleeve with manual ONLY: Civilization III Gold Edition (very good condition)
- PC game discs in original case with manual and others: Raildroad Tycoon 3 (great condition)
- N64 game manuals lot in great-near mint: Kirby Crystal Shards 64, Mario Kart 64, Yoshi's Story, Pokemon Puzzle League, Pokemon Stadium...
- NDS game case with manual ONLY: Brain Age (no game)
- 50 mixed cards of Pokemon Cards in near mint/mint condition and sleeve protection (some 1st eds, holos, rares, uncommons, commons)
- Working PSone Slim with power plug j1mb07
- Green Lantern DC comic book Issue #33 February 2008 in great condition, not bended at all

However if you don't want to join Lockerz, but want one of my stuff and would pay for the shipping cost, let me know. Either way, referral for item or shipping cost for item, I will leave feedback on iTrader. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='The_Bass']If you want to join Lockerz, you can get an anonymous invitation.
You can get invites at this Link: www.instantlockerzinvite.orgfree.com

Don't miss it! With Lockerz you can count[/QUOTE]

Well you pretty much trash my thread =P

Please read first before you post next time. Don't steal - make your own thread so you can send invites to whoever respond.

Now 2... Very close to being on the Z-List so I can earn double PTZ!! And of course, freeeee shirtttt. =P would make an excellent shirt to sleep in or should I make it as a memboralia with frame on it?? o_O;

bread's done
Back