Logged Out Every Time I Leave

stratmancj

CAGiversary!
A couple weeks ago, I changed my password on the site. Ever since that day, every time I leave, I get logged out. Even when I click the "remember me" box. Getting a little annoying. Did I accidentally change a setting to log me out or something?

might have something to do with your internet settings. if your browser doesn't store data , cookies, temp. internet files, everytime you close your browser you have retype your username and pass.

Let me guess.

Firefox user right?

We've been having this same problem with not staying logged in for months now. My solution was to completely uninstall FF, then reinstall it. Once I did that, CAG worked fine. I had done everything else suggested in the very long thread we have on timing out in this forum.

I've had the same problem for two weeks and its been driving me nuts and just figured it was a site problem. This thread made me realize that it has occurred ever since I changed my password too. Cleared my cookies and cache and it works great again. Thanks.

Having this same problem. It only became a problem recently (last month or so) and is only a problem with this website and a website of one of my banks.

Cleared cookies and things and didn't fix it. Using IE8 and Avira Antivir.

[quote name='wakawakawa']Having this same problem. It only became a problem recently (last month or so) and is only a problem with this website and a website of one of my banks.

Cleared cookies and things and didn't fix it. Using IE8 and Avira Antivir.[/QUOTE]

Messed with a bunch of things including security settings, overriding cookie control, turning off antivirus, using trusted sites and.....

right now it looks like having "deleting browsing history upon exit" checked was causing the problems. Will update if this isn't a long term fix.

bread's done
Back