Logitech Cordless Controller PS2 15.99 + 2.00 shipping overstock.com

HOLY **** this is the one that has the vibrating feature right?
hmm seems its Factory Reconditioned... hope it works fine...

edited:
hmm I wonder why they have like 20 reconditioned PS2 wireless controllers in the first place... not to mention the fact they have that additional option for an extra 2 yr warranty... seems too suspicious to me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruzincontrol
You might want to note they are factory reconditioned....
[quote name='guessed'].[/QUOTE]

yea...what he...I mean what I said.....

[quote name='Murcielago77']ill just stick with wired till the next gen[/QUOTE]

indeed. Great deal, but I'm probably going to replace my controllers with the PS3.

[quote name='MeGaWC27']HOLY **** this is the one that has the vibrating feature right?
hmm seems its Factory Reconditioned... hope it works fine...

edited:
hmm I wonder why they have like 20 reconditioned PS2 wireless controllers in the first place... not to mention the fact they have that additional option for an extra 2 yr warranty... seems too suspicious to me...[/QUOTE]

I heard somewhere that a lot of first-generation PS2's had problems with wireless controllers... just a hunch were these came from. I have the model that came out right before the slims, so I won't worry.

be careful, if you're not satisfied or if the controller is broken you can't return it for an exchange. You can only return it with a 15% restocking fee. I learned that the hard way

[quote name='Zoglog']be careful, if you're not satisfied or if the controller is broken you can't return it for an exchange. You can only return it with a 15% restocking fee. I learned that the hard way[/QUOTE]

And 15% of $17 is what, somewhere around $2.50? If I lose $2.50 out of this, big deal.

Bump : Got the controller today and it works perfectly - as though it was brand new out of the box. Couldn't ask for more. Great deal! Thanks again OP.

I bought some Logitech Z540 speakers back in the day...I think I paid $120 for the set "reconditioned by the factory", and new they were like $300 and the Klipsch that were the only ones as good if not slightly better were like $400. Best money I ever spent....I'll never need another set of computer speakers thats for sure, these things will make you deaf before they really start to distort (Well, within reason..for $120 computer speakers they are amazing)...

Is there a way to calibrate the joysticks? I made sure not to touch them while the system booted, but they still aren't centered properly.

bread's done
Back