Logitech Driving Force GT $77.49 after rebate TigerDirect (shipping approx. $2 extra)

[quote name='giantqtipz']damn for its compatible with PS3 and PC only..[/QUOTE]

This. I've been looking for a decent and inexpensive driving wheel for the Xbox 360 for a while.

[quote name='majorjohn']It is very good price.

How is the reputation of TigerDirect? Anyone ever bought things from them?[/QUOTE]
My new PC was built from Tiger Direct. Shipped fast, and they are reliable.

Now with that said, they often don't update their website when they are out of stock. I ordered a barebones kit for my new PC and two of the items of the kit were out of stock even though Tiger Direct listed them as in stock on the website. Now to be fair, I did get to talk with customer service and the nice lady helped me cancel that part of the order and everything was well.

[quote name='majorjohn']
How is the reputation of TigerDirect? Anyone ever bought things from them?
[/QUOTE]

Don't look at any of the tv's in their store. You can get a computer virus that turns you into clay.

Fantastic Wheel. Just bought one in like new condition on craigslist for $60 last week. I use it on the computer for games like NFS Hot Pursuit, NFS Shift, Dirt 3, etc. Easy to setup and plays great. Greatly improved my driving in games too over a standard 360 gamepad.

[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow']Fantastic Wheel. Just bought one in like new condition on craigslist for $60 last week. I use it on the computer for games like NFS Hot Pursuit, NFS Shift, Dirt 3, etc. Easy to setup and plays great. Greatly improved my driving in games too over a standard 360 gamepad.[/QUOTE]

Did you have any issues with it, I've been reading online that it has some problems on the PC.

bread's done
Back