Logitech G Cloud Handheld $249.99 AC at Logitechg.com

If they open it up to stream from any console or PC it could have a chance but not at $350. It would have to be $150 at most.

If it’s just a streaming device why wouldn’t you just buy a steam deck for little more or a controller for your cell phone?

If it’s just a streaming device why wouldn’t you just buy a steam deck for little more or a controller for your cell phone?
Yeah there's no real point to it at this price. It can also run anything that android can.. but so can a phone, so there's not much use.

I think they way overestimated how much people will pay due to the handheld gaming craze right now, without understanding that people pay for the tech, not the streaming

Yeah there's no real point to it at this price. It can also run anything that android can.. but so can a phone, so there's not much use.

I think they way overestimated how much people will pay due to the handheld gaming craze right now, without understanding that people pay for the tech, not the streaming
Now that you mention it runs android it does look like a phone stuck in a handheld case. Stuff like this makes no sense. I remember rumor was the steam deck was going to be something like this. Glad it was so much more.

As someone that owns an iPod touch.  I would buy this if it had television output, just to give my phone a break.  Maybe a docking station like a Switch. 

I'm getting Switch Lite for Xbox vibes from this thing.  Also, does this device support the PlayStation application for remote play?

As someone that owns an iPod touch. I would buy this if it had television output, just to give my phone a break. Maybe a docking station like a Switch.

I'm getting Switch Lite for Xbox vibes from this thing. Also, does this device support the PlayStation application for remote play?
I saw a review on youtube that showed the PS one didn't work.

bread's done
Back