Logitech G500 mouse $35 (now $41) after rebate

Lawyers Guns N Money

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Amazon's got the Logitech G500 mouse for $50, but there's a $15 mail-in rebate, bringing the total down to $35.

http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Gami..._1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1266352635&sr=1-1

I've been keeping an eye on it, and it's normally been around $55-$60, so this is a decent price made better with the rebate.

*There is a link to the rebate form on the product page... looks like it's good at other retailers as well, including buy.com, tigerdirect and newegg, among others, including some B&M stores, if you can find it cheaper.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got this deal last month and wanted to point out to keep an eye on the rebate. I got an e-mail from Logitech that I didn't purchase from a valid retailer (I bought it from Amazon.com) and I ended up having to spend 20 minutes on the phone with someone who couldn't figure out why the system automatically rejected it. Supposedly, someone higher up than them needed to manually override it. Finally 2 weeks later I got another confirmation that says they accepted the rebate and are processing for final payment.

that's odd...well this is rather convenient as my old logitech mouse JUST died on me last night and this would be an awesome step up.

Also after rebates it's saying about $40 and change.

Yeah, it was $49.99 before rebate yesterday when I posted this. Now the price is $56 before rebate. Not as great of a deal, but it's a great mouse for $41 after rebate.

Amazon's prices on Logitech stuff seem to fluctuate quite a bit, you might hold off, since the rebate is good on purchases before 2/27 and see if the price drops back down again.

bread's done
Back