Logitech G7 Cordless PC Gaming Laser Mouse & G15 Gaming Keyboard - $70 AR! *SCORCHIN*

bassec

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
This is a killer deal for a great PC gaming setup. The G7's they have been shipping are the UPDATED BLACK ones, which get a higher market value. And well, the G15 just rocks out with it's LCD screen that is quite possible the coolest innovation since bread. Using it, you can see whose talking on Teamspeak, see when you get whispers in WoW (and see your current stats), see your ammo count in SiN, and can be customized to be a Overclockers dream, by showing the internal temps, clock speeds and so on.

A true deal. Get this.

http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=203122240&adid=17662&adid=17662

Just a note I ordered the mouse on the 15th and it still has not shipped, they are back ordered even though it says ships in 1-2 days. I don't know if its different since its a combo.

Would have been worth it if it wasn't for the mail-in rebate. I only trust mail-in rebates from B&M stores, I've always gotten screwed with online rebates.

I've always gotten mine. :whistle2:\

Sure, it might take some follow-ups, but if you make sure you copy everything before you submit it, and call within 20-30 days to make sure they've recieved it (Don't wait 10 weeks then call to find out why it's not there, they'll say it expired)

bread's done
Back