Logitech G9X mouse $48.99 + free shipping @ logitech.com

Is this mouse good? I ordered a G9 for 34.00 on Bestbuy last week ut they changed my order to a G9X for 24.00 dollars (should arrive Tuesday) because they were out of stock and -10 dollar for inconvenience.

aw man! yea i got the g9 and also did the replacement g9x and didn't get 10 bucks off! D:

did you complain a lil? or did they offer it without ya asking? just curious! mines being shipped right now.

I called in as the mail instructed. After about 10 minutes or 15 minutes, they operator guy said I got confirmation and he'll replace the order for me and will give me 10 dollars discount for the incovenience; i didn't complain or anything but I did make a phonecall to replace order

[quote name='Eighties']ya i did the same phone call and i bet it was for that 15 min wait, mine went fast. good deal tho![/QUOTE]

Mine went fast too and didnt get the $10 discount, on the plus side the mouse its suppose to come the 25th ;).

What bothers me is that the old order (G9) still shows as "InProcess", and I havent got a refund for it yet :bomb: , I will wait until the new one arrives to call again.

[quote name='Cyberblood']Mine went fast too and didnt get the $10 discount, on the plus side the mouse its suppose to come the 25th ;).

What bothers me is that the old order (G9) still shows as "InProcess", and I havent got a refund for it yet :bomb: , I will wait until the new one arrives to call again.[/QUOTE]

Consider yourself lucky, when I called Best Buy they told me the E-mail about replacing the mouse was a phising scam and they wouldn't honor it. Can you believe that? After an hour and a half on the phone, and talking to three different people, they're "looking into it". God only knows how long that will take.

[quote name='Cyberblood']Mine went fast too and didnt get the $10 discount, on the plus side the mouse its suppose to come the 25th ;).

What bothers me is that the old order (G9) still shows as "InProcess", and I havent got a refund for it yet :bomb: , I will wait until the new one arrives to call again.[/QUOTE]

Weird, it shouldnt of charged until it shipped and while on the phone to get the replacement the guy said he was canceling the old order and i got a email while on hold bout it canceled.

[quote name='Eighties']Weird, it shouldnt of charged until it shipped and while on the phone to get the replacement the guy said he was canceling the old order and i got a email while on hold bout it canceled.[/QUOTE]
I think the way bestbuy does it is they have the money in your account on hold until order is shipped or canceled, I think the money is still there but you can't spend it.

bread's done
Back