Logitech Game

Yeah, I know. I'm just using generated yahoo accounts now.:/

I'm kinda bummed. Oh well, shows me for using mailinator in a instant win.

LGT4NAWZ2YHDD7HJ

eh, I would make a post full of codes, but I'm just copy/pasting as I go. If anyone has serious complaints, I'll start listing them, but for now..

Ah. I'm going to do ten entries per day, I'm guaranteed to win it eventually.
A tip: Click different items. I clicked the headset, and it brought me to stereo speakers being won. So the item you click isn't necessarily what you would win.

[quote name='Keef']Ah. I'm going to do ten entries per day, I'm guaranteed to win it eventually.
A tip: Click different items. I clicked the headset, and it brought me to stereo speakers being won. So the item you click isn't necessarily what you would win.[/quote]

how do you enter so many times could you explane please

[quote name='jonac13']Leechers are getting to all those codes. Excellent. -_-[/quote]

relax. I'm going to keep releasing codes, so everyone has a chance to redeem them, (for these will be released different times every so and so )

Also, to the above poster, Make a bunch of gmail/yahoo accounts, and then go to the instant win section, autofill some of the forms, and then put in one of your email addresses. click the prize, if you win the 5 songs, post it here. then click instant win! (one of the tabs), and click the link that says "or if you feel you've reached this page in error", and it will take you right back to the signup screen. :D

[quote name='Keef']relax. I'm going to keep releasing codes, so everyone has a chance to redeem them, (for these will be released different times every so and so )

Also, to the above poster, Make a bunch of gmail/yahoo accounts, and then go to the instant win section, autofill some of the forms, and then put in one of your email addresses. click the prize, if you win the 5 songs, post it here. then click instant win! (one of the tabs), and click the link that says "or if you feel you've reached this page in error", and it will take you right back to the signup screen. :D[/quote]

thanks alot ^_^

like keef said, also you can make up a fake email like [email protected] even if it doesn't exist, you will be able to get the song codes... but you run the risk of winning an item and not being able to get it cause it wasnt a real email

Thanks, myeviltwin.

Five minutes after being posted apparently isn't fast enough... I'll have to just sit here all day and refresh the thread over and over to actually get one of these. I'll be more productive making infinite amounts of email accounts.

And those were gone in seconds. I appreciate the effort, but I'm just giving up on getting these free codes.

If anybody has codes they don't want feel free to PM me them. I decided to make an account, so now the more codes I get the better!

[quote name='antlp89']Please post after you've used these:

LGT4RAENDEJXCE3R
LGT4RAF6PNAGX9TK
LGT4RAJDPR9KGCGJ[/quote]

Thanks!

also if you want to know how much credit you have to the rhapsody store... go to www.rhapsody.com and on the right hand side click my account and login, and it should tell you how much money you currently have for store credit under "Your Credit Balance"

Ugh. I just got some more music off it and didn't download it immediately, so I went to my downloads. On both Firefox and IE, there are no checkboxes! So I can't download my music! YES!

[quote name='the_fibbler']Thanks![/quote]

No problem. 10 accounts left to go through. Making more tommorow and doing it all over.

[quote name='Keef']LGT4RX6ZEYG94C3E[/quote]

[quote name='Keef']LGT4RWW9AJDAZVXH[/quote]

I got these ones too. thanks again.

[quote name='moleman']-.- Already been used. leechersssssssssss.[/quote]

Sorry Moleman, I think i grabbed that one. I'm done now. I must share with all CAG's :D

bread's done
Back