Logitech Game

I only win the music codes if I play at night time now.. if I play during the day I always lose. I only do this contest if I remember to though..

well if any of you don't want your music codes, id def like them , i play logitech a couple times a day to win a couple codes :)

[quote name='orbit18']well if any of you don't want your music codes, id def like them , i play logitech a couple times a day to win a couple codes :)[/quote]

Me too, i usually go for 5 times a day at different times. Rhapsody is a pretty good music service, and since I'm at University limewire isn't really an option anymore.

Best thing I found on there was the Smashing Pumkins 180 track rare tracks and Bside thing for 19.99 (saw it on SD) went back yesterday and its up to 80ish.

[quote name='Zombiebride']Damn on both of my accounts one right after another got the music download :mad:

LGTE9M94W4JW967K

LGTE9M9HAN7P24Q3[/QUOTE]

Got them, thanks!

oh this sucks!!!!!! they are now sending rhapsody codes to real emails... you cant put a fake email anymore! damnit! now i prob wont get anymore codes =\ i dont want to create a new email every time

[quote name='irishsoccermbw'][email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

All show up as 'new emails' but get sent to the same box. The google trick works well for these IWGs.[/quote]

oh i remember that, isnt there some google program that did that for you?

edit: found the program that auto generates for you :)

http://rs180.rapidshare.com/files/118172536/G.mailer.exe

also if anyone has any codes they dont like feel free to pm them to me, i use them quite a bit for my ipod :) and im not on this all the time :(

also is anyone have a good form filler?

edit: im trying to enter but it just resends me back ot the regular page

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats some bullshit, good thing I used over 100 in credit already, still had 105 left but what can you do. Next time ill know just to burn through it rather then savin for the future heh.

Congratulations, you won a bundle of five (5) music downloads. In order to complete the processing of your prize, you must send the following information via email to: [email protected].

First Name:
Last Name:
Email address used for registration:
Home Address:
City:
State:
Zip Code:
Phone Number:
Account Username:

Claim information must match your registration to ensure fulfillment. Once submitted, your prize claim sent to [email protected] will be verified against a list of past winners. Authorized winners will receive the codes and instructions via email. To ensure receipt of the claim, please add [email protected] as an authorized sender in your spam/junk mail filter. All claims must be received on or before 10/20/08.

Grahhhhhhh!! I can't win the prizes now if they make the verification like this. Oh well.. time to move on to another contest.

EDIT: If anyone has any spare Rhapsody coupon codes, I would really appreciate it if you PM them to me! Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to bump an old thread, but yes, my account is out the door too. I had credit there. The sad part is that on top of using my credits, I was going to actually buy music there since they have a better selection of drm free music than itunes.

I just want to throw this out there, Piracy is looking a lot better right now. Coming from some one who had credit card in hand to download the music.

I won the 5 songs but I cant stand anything from real media. I hate rhapsody I remember on my bosses old computer it would piss me off when I use to have to use it cause he would keep it running and it would rape the RAM I needed to use other programs.

bread's done
Back