Logitech Harmony remote

YodaEXE

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
I'm looking to pick up a new universal remote to replace all the different ones I have to use currently. I'd really like to get the Logitech Harmony 550 Xbox 360 version, simply because it would make using my 360 for videos from my PC a bit easier. However, I believe I could just program a regular Harmony remote to do the same thing, so it's not entirely necessary. I'm thinking either a 520 or 550 would be nice, but if I can get something better for a reasonable price, I'd be happy. I'm only looking to spend $50-60 if I can help it, which is why I haven't just bought the 360 version off Amazon for $75. Anyone know of any deals?

If you do a search on ebay you can get a 520 for 40 bucks shipped from the harmony store, I know it's not the one you want but it's more in your price range, I'm not sure what features it lacks from the 550 though. Hope it helps.

[quote name='ninjaspeedrazor']If you do a search on ebay you can get a 520 for 40 bucks shipped from the harmony store, I know it's not the one you want but it's more in your price range, I'm not sure what features it lacks from the 550 though. Hope it helps.[/quote]
Yeah, I noticed that on my hunt through eBay earlier. That's pretty much my fallback plan. I'm hoping I can get one of the newer ones. If not, I'll go onto eBay and order a 520.

bread's done
Back