Logitech Netplay PS2 Controller / USB Keyboard $14 at BB YMMV

[quote name='CouRageouS']How is it? I might be interested in one. Guess I'll check it out. Thanks OP.[/quote]

If you play FFXI , it's pretty much mandatory . Put it this way , I can type messages and what-not while walking/running around . This is cheaper than a keyboard anyway . I can't recommend it enough for FFXI !!

my bb has them for 11.99 clearance item. great usb keyboard. the bb in culver city, ca has like 10 of them left as of monday.

If you get one where the buttons stick, check Amazon.com for info on how fix to the sticky O button problem. The help is in the feedback section. (There's not much too it other than unscrewing 20 screws and adjusting the pad. However, screw #20 was hidden under the quality control sticker which made it difficult to find.)

BB in Duluth has a few of them priced at 16.99. I grabbed one and an employee came over and gave me a 5% off coupon for it.

[quote name='minos1067']my bb has them for 11.99 clearance item. great usb keyboard. the bb in culver city, ca has like 10 of them left as of monday.[/quote]

Picked up 2! Thanx for the heads up! I have one hooked up to my gaming pc...terrific for my HTPC emulators!

Picked up one at my local BB for the upcoming Monster Hunter G, along with tooling around with FFXI some more. $11.99 was the price and they had around 8-10 left after my pickup. The controller is pretty damn slick...I'm hoping to use a PS2 < PC adaptor so I can use this with Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst when it is released for the PC

Good times!

So I told a friend about the keyboard, and he asked if I could pick the other one up for him. I go back to Best Buy, and they have two shopping carts full of accessories in the center aisle with "50% off Hot Dot merchandise" in 'em. Lo and behold, there's the other netplay controller. I picked it up for $7. I managed to get the last Time Crisis: Crisis Zone, too.

bread's done
Back