Logitech PlayStation 3 Cordless Precision Controller for $9.99 after MIR

Pretty sweet deal. Had several of a nearly identical model for the PS2 and loved them.

Just as a heads-up, this controller apparently does not have the "sixaxis" motion control so it presumably can't be used with all PS3 games. Also, it does not appear to be blutooth -- you have to plug in a USB dongle to use it.

[quote name='chior']http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=204064157&loc=0

$20 mail-in rebate. If you want to mess around with google checkout, you can get it for free.[/quote]

[quote name='Karuto']Is it worth the purchase? Trying to decide whether to get this or just save my money up for a Sixaxis.[/quote]

Save the money for the Dual Shock ones next year.

I'd say screw MIR and pay the extra $15 for an official one at GameStop on Friday.

No sixaxis or blue tooth makes this a piece of junk.

[quote name='freshzen']I'd say screw MIR and pay the extra $15 for an official one at GameStop on Friday.

No sixaxis or blue tooth makes this a piece of junk.[/quote]

Not exactly.

Having a controller with no sixaxis can be useful. Games that force you to use sixaxis, like Lair and Toy Home, can be controlled with the analog sticks.

A free or near-free cordless Logitech is a good thing. It won't replace a sixaxis controller, but it has its own perks.

bread's done
Back