Logitech Speed Force, GC Racing Wheel for $17.99 plus FS!

O-Dog

CAGiversary!
I hate givin' them props after the whole fiASSco but this is too good to pass:

BB has this deal going online at:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=1051806825782&type=product&productCategoryId=cat08156

I just bought one a couple weeks ago and it's pretty fantastic...MK:DD is ok, but Burnout2 just rocks.

Other retailers are offering this for much, much more.

Pair this with the 2*29.99 --> $15 Digital Coupon and this thing can be yours for damn near free (one helluva plus).

Compatible games are listed here:

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm?c...cts/details&contentid=6029&CRID=1585&detail=2

Enjoy.

*EDIT* I forgot to mention that if you've purchased MK:DD or will purchase it, there's a $10 rebate for this very wheel inside! $7.99 for Nintendo's Official Licensed Racing Wheel! Buy the accessory pack too and your rebate goes up to $15.

Happy Racing.

If i purchase MK:DD long time ago, when it came out.. is there the rebate still inside? does it require receipt? thanx

[quote name='racthamp']If i purchase MK:DD long time ago, when it came out.. is there the rebate still inside? does it require receipt? thanx[/quote]

Uh, you'd have to check for yourself to make sure. I purchased mine in January I think and the rebate was good until August of 2004, receipt required. However, I think my copy was from the initial run of games so I can't imagine yours would be any different.

Just curious, but wouldn't this be cheaper next week when it wasn't on sale? Then you could use the GGC to get $5 off so it would be $14.99? After the standard $10 rebate, that would be only a measly $4.99.

[quote name='hwong3']Just curious, but wouldn't this be cheaper next week when it wasn't on sale? Then you could use the GGC to get $5 off so it would be $14.99? After the standard $10 rebate, that would be only a measly $4.99.[/quote]

If the GGC is good for accessories, then yeah, but I don't think it is.

Just checked my rebate form...it's good until June 30, 2004.

[quote name='O-Dog'][quote name='hwong3']Just curious, but wouldn't this be cheaper next week when it wasn't on sale? Then you could use the GGC to get $5 off so it would be $14.99? After the standard $10 rebate, that would be only a measly $4.99.[/quote]

If the GGC is good for accessories, then yeah, but I don't think it is.

Just checked my rebate form...it's good until June 30, 2004.[/quote]

GGC is good for games and accessories.

Wow! That's cheep for a wheel!

Isn't this the wheel F-Zero was designed for besides the regular controller?

If so, I have to order it.... and then play Ikaruga trough with it too :)

Pair this with the 2*29.99 --> $15 Digital Coupon and this thing can be yours for damn near free (one helluva plus).

Explain please.

Also if I bought MK:DD with the GGC would the rebate still be good?

[quote name='jkam']

Explain please.

Also if I bought MK:DD with the GGC would the rebate still be good?[/quote]

Yes, this is the only way it would work, as the rebate comes with the game with the manual.

bread's done
Back