Logitech Wireless controller for Ps2?

I got mine at Game Crazy around a year ago for $20 (preowned). It's the one which requires four batteries. It works great, but it's a little heavy. I'm not sure how much the two battery version would be at GC, but it's probably more like $30. . .

Steve

It's $40 everywhere, although I think Target is selling it for $35 this week. You might be able to price match it at Best Buy then use a GGC to get it for $30 but that's a YMMV on them stacking.

i bought two on ebay from these damn canadians. they were supposed to be "refurbished 100% functional" but one of them was pretty busted. i tried contacting those pigs so many times but kept getting the run around. i only payed $20 total, but pisses me off that they lied and got away with it. you could try them if they still have em and get em cheap but might not be worth it. also you can try ioffer. i was able to get 3 official ps2 controllers(wired) for $35 shipped; all three of them are silver. im just going on and on while i should be studying right now for my final that is at 8am, which is less than 4hrs away... anyway you could try ebay or ioffer, but you might not want to do those kinds of deals. *back to studying criminal law*:hot: i smashed the hell out of the crappy one cause i was mad. i want to leave negative on ebay for those bastards, but they havent left any on the account i use. with the flawed ebay feedback system, im likely to receive a negative revenge feedback even tho i always pay asap. *sigh* id send you the other kinda busted one for free if i still had it...

[quote name='espy605']It's $40 everywhere, although I think Target is selling it for $35 this week. You might be able to price match it at Best Buy then use a GGC to get it for $30 but that's a YMMV on them stacking.[/quote]

That's hard to believe since they are a corporation and not individually owned. I've pricematched at leat 3 things in the past 2 weeks at my Best Buy. Their policy is to price match so they have to do it, don't think they have an option. Call th coporate hq and see what they have to say about it!

[quote name='scorpers']That's hard to believe since they are a corporation and not individually owned. I've pricematched at leat 3 things in the past 2 weeks at my Best Buy. Their policy is to price match so they have to do it, don't think they have an option. Call th coporate hq and see what they have to say about it![/quote]

I think he was referring to the stacking. Most BBs will not let you price match and use the GGC at the same time. I've tried, and failed many times.

bread's done
Back