Logitech Wireless Headset F540 74.99

why is this so cheap?

what am I missing?

For $36 shipped i'm ordering one.

Change your thread title to "Logitech F540 $36 shipped on Circuitcity.com $130 OFF" so people know. I reported the cheaper price to amazon, but I think this discount is too rich for them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dunno I just hope they don't cancel the orders since it must be backordered now. I got one it said estimated delivery in April. The great thing about this is it has a wireless base station with RCA's in so you can use them on anything as headphones and/or mic.

CompUSA has them - just placed an order for one. $34 and change shipped. Says ships in 7-21 days. I'll wait a few months for that price - looks like solid reviews.

http://www.compusa.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=6671736&CatId=2382

I guess I should have realized that CompUSA = CircuitCity = Tiger Direct. Oh well, I placed my order through there (higher cash back %). Fingers crossed that I get them. The wife will be delighted I won't be keeping her up anymore with the sounds of gunshots at midnight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone else that ordered already have their CC charged? Mine appeared on my statement already and my 'status' is "in process at the warehouse"

It's been ages since I ordered anything from TD/CC/CUSA so I'm not sure if that is standard? Not really worried about it - just more excited as that normally means order was accepted and what-not.

I ordered one also. Just yesterday I was looking into getting a gaming headset for my PS3 and I come home from work and see this. Hope it all goes through.

[quote name='blitztwn36']Anyone else that ordered already have their CC charged? Mine appeared on my statement already and my 'status' is "in process at the warehouse"

It's been ages since I ordered anything from TD/CC/CUSA so I'm not sure if that is standard? Not really worried about it - just more excited as that normally means order was accepted and what-not.[/QUOTE]

Just because TD charges your card does not mean that the order will be shipping. I have seen many people in the past have their cards charged and then have their orders canceled or delayed indefinitely.

Expect all or most orders to be canceled. Slickdeals basically destroyed this deal soon after it went live. I found out about it at slickdeals and got my order in almost immediately after the deal went live. My order and most other orders from people reporting at slickdeals have been marked as backordered, and considering these are supposed to be $150 I can't see TD honoring the price for everyone. It is possible that some orders will slip through, but don't hold your breath. I'm certainly not.

[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow']Just because TD charges your card does not mean that the order will be shipping. I have seen many people in the past have their cards charged and then have their orders canceled or delayed indefinitely.

Expect all or most orders to be canceled. Slickdeals basically destroyed this deal soon after it went live. I found out about it at slickdeals and got my order in almost immediately after the deal went live. My order and most other orders from people reporting at slickdeals have been marked as backordered, and considering these are supposed to be $150 I can't see TD honoring the price for everyone. It is possible that some orders will slip through, but don't hold your breath. I'm certainly not.[/QUOTE]

Dammit. I knew it was too good to be true. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

...but why would three different online retailers have it at this price? Are they all the same company? It's just weird that TigerDirect would sell out.. but the others would not.

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']Dammit. I knew it was too good to be true. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

...but why would three different online retailers have it at this price? Are they all the same company? It's just weird that TigerDirect would sell out.. but the others would not.[/QUOTE]

Yes, they are all the same company. Systemax owns Tiger Direct, Circuit City and CompUSA. So that explains why the deal crossed all three web-sites. The only thing I'm holding out on is that the headsets are still listed at $29.99 and didn't have that corrected or taken down.

Man, I had this up and spent time telling my friends about it before buying and i clicked add to cart and then it was sold out :(

Anyone that ordered this with a credit card have it charged? My e-mail said "since we don't charge your credit card until shipped - nothing will be charged" - but, of course they dinged my card for $35. Just seeing if it's worth calling today or waiting another day or so to see if it gets reversed?

bread's done
Back