Lollipop Chainsaw $ 9.99 + $2.28 Shipping @ gohastings

[quote name='TooPoor']Why is it not good for a single playthrough for some mindless fun? Too short?[/QUOTE]

It is wicked short (like worse than COD short) but it is a blast and does have a pretty good replay value thanks to Leaderboards.

[quote name='cancerman1120']Hey GoHastings. Maybe if you are going to charge $2.28 to ship something you don't put it into a plastic bag envelope so that my brand new copy does not get delivered with a smashed in corner. Such bs.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. Mine arrived with a smashed corner as well. Addtionally, the bottom right corner of the cover is torn and ripped. Not very happy about the poor packaging.

[quote name='SteveDaWonder']Mine was just canceled. I ordered as soon as it went live on CAG. Xbox 360 version, fyi.[/QUOTE]

That's such bullshit! Dealing with Hastings can be such a pain in the ass.

Wow, hating to hear the horror stories guys. I was thinking of ordering some of their variant covers for certain comics but I think I'll pass on that. Can anyone tell me if it was USPS that it's shipped through? My local delivery from them has been spotty at best.

Got my copy today - poly bag, no damage as usual.

I wonder if some post offices are harder on things than others? Not that the poly bags offer any protection, though.

[quote name='waldo21212']Got my copy today - poly bag, no damage as usual.

I wonder if some post offices are harder on things than others? Not that the poly bags offer any protection, though.[/QUOTE]

Exactly what my last order came in and it's $2.28 for freaking shipping? Cmon at least ship in a damn bubble padded envelope! PS3 game cover arts are notorious for taking an ugly beating. It looks beat up when you see a circular indentation in the back of the game case!

Mine came today. The plastic wrap had been tampered with and opened toward the bottom, and the disc was loose, but case and disc were still in perfect condition.

[quote name='vonhizzle']Mine came today new/sealed in a bubble mailer:)[/QUOTE]

Mine to, still sealed and in good nick.

Still had it's $39.99 suckers price on it :cool:

[quote name='NoelVermillion']DAMN! Why didn't i notice this special before, that was my dream price for this game.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, same here. Missed this deal and the MS Store one. Here's hoping there's another holiday deal sometime in December for it.

Mine came in the same plastic bag as everyone else is reporting. No damage, however, there's also no shrinkwrap. The MS seal is still there, but I'm a little worried about opening it up and finding a blank disc or something inside.

Edit: Opened it up, the "manual" and game are in perfect shape :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='V878']Yeah, same here. Missed this deal and the MS Store one. Here's hoping there's another holiday deal sometime in December for it.[/QUOTE]

well need to pray for Xmas deals

My copy was nice and perfect! Sealed with a ripped sticker on the plastic wrap. :)
Sorry to hear people are getting not so great packaging with their copy.

[quote name='Jean Luc Picard']Just found out that a robot Jessica Nigri is not included.
Canceled order![/QUOTE]

:lol:

Got mine today in a bubble mailer.

Ordered a copy each for PS3 and 360. PS3 version came in a bubble mailer. 360 version came in poly bag. We now know where gohastings allegiance lies :lol:

I got mine today as well. First of all, kudos to GoHastings for getting it out so fast on a holiday weekend. Definitely impressed with that. I got that order faster than I got items from Amazon with Prime that I placed on the same day.

I also was fortunate enough to get one in a bubble mailer and a nice sealed copy. I haven't opened it yet, but I have no reason to assume all is not in order.

GoHastings definitely shipped to me fast (ordered the first night it was priced so low), but it did indeed come shipped in an unpadded poly bag. I guess I got lucky with an undamaged copy :whistle2:s Scary if they do this commonly.

Thanks OP. Wow fast shipping. I ordered the ps3 copy and it came in a bubble mailer in perfect shape. The dialog in the game is so corny its hilarious so far.

[quote name='kouleefoh']Im having a hard time seeing what the first picture is. Is that the packaging?[/QUOTE]

That's what they want to call it, it seems.

[quote name='nsxviper']Really? Just because some of you had a broken disc case? It's not like your game didn't work. Maybe someone should tell gohasting to put fragile in all their shipments.

$2.99 for a replacement case or find some crappy free Xbox game.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-Standard-...4580792?pt=BI_Blank_Media&hash=item43acf586b8[/QUOTE]

this is funny...that's exactly what i want to do when i get a new game...look for a replacement case because the company i ordered from didn't have the decency to put my game in a bubble mailer which costs all of 18 cents (probably less for them)

[quote name='nsxviper']Really? Just because some of you had a broken disc case? It's not like your game didn't work. Maybe someone should tell gohasting to put fragile in all their shipments.

$2.99 for a replacement case or find some crappy free Xbox game.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-Standard-...4580792?pt=BI_Blank_Media&hash=item43acf586b8[/QUOTE]

It would be nice if they would. So it makes sense to you to spend an additional 25% for something that shouldn't have to be replaced in the first place? If this was a used copy I wouldn't complain about a damaged case. This is exactly why I like buying new, the product is pristine and undamaged. Why should I have to buy a replacement for something that was damaged before I even opened it?

[quote name='limelight022']Mine came in the other day. Looked brand new and it was sealed too. Im happy![/QUOTE]
you know it was a new item right? About half way through the game, pretty funny.

I got mine yesturday in excellent condition. I wonder if it just wasn't 1 location shipping out all these broken cases. Last week I got a game from them that didn't work yet it came with unused codes. Was only a 4$ game, I sent it back but on the plus side, now I have the online pass which would cost double what the game did.

bread's done
Back