London Drugs - Hannah Montana PSP bundle - $99.98 & 2 for $40 GH PS3 titles

scourdx

CAGiversary!
Deal starts Aug 31 & end Sept 5. I guess they are finally clearing it out. :lol:

p1010651.jpg

Other deal 2 for $40 on selected PS3 titles.

Still not enough of a deal for me to justify the super-gay pink Hannah Montana PSP. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

[quote name='Rocky071']Still not enough of a deal for me to justify the super-gay pink Hannah Montana PSP. Not that there's anything wrong with that.[/QUOTE]
Shin Akuma's outfit is purple. Just sayin'. :p

I'd rock the PSP in pink/purple. $99.99 psp is the price it should be new. Regardless though, if you're looking for handheld gaming, get a DS. Far more bang for your buck.

[quote name='Placebo']I'd rock the PSP in pink/purple. $99.99 psp is the price it should be new. Regardless though, if you're looking for handheld gaming, get a DS. Far more bang for your buck.[/QUOTE]

Their are ways to get way more content for your PSP than a DS, just the methods used are frowned upon by Sony.

That's a great PSP, I got it on sale from Toys R Us. Only reason to avoid buying one is if you think it's gonna clash with your red handbag or something. It looks like this in real life:

lilac02.jpg

lilac01.jpg

[quote name='gmoney1234567890']If anyone is getting one, but doesn't like the colour, then go on dealextreme, and for $5, get a new case. http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.24102[/QUOTE]
I was thinking of that but it looks like the buttons are purple as well. Black case with purple buttons would look even worse I think.

Taking a look at your link, where is the lines where the UMD drive ejects?

sku_24102_3.jpg

bread's done
Back