Long Island - Neo Geo Arcade $400

Oddly enough, there's a good chance that I not only know where this is being sold but also that it's being sold by a friend of the family.

That and if I buy an arcade cabinet like that for such a low price I'll be decapitated because there's no more room in the house.

Que sera, sera!

It looks like I'm getting this. The guy lives in the town next to me, so I'm going there over the weekend to check it out. If everything looks ok, it'll be mine :)

[quote name='HeadRusch']Or just get mame..and all the Neo Geo roms...and be done with it.[/quote]

It's not the same. I've played a arcade games in mame with an arcade stick and the same exact game on my machine, it's a different feeling.

I'm just suggesting that $400 bucks for a neo Geo system is a bit rich...I suppose if the monitor and cab are in decent shape and the sticks work, its not bad....but it comes back to economics. You'd be paying up to a couple hundred bucks for Neo Geo boards to plug into the system, when you could download em.

[quote name='HeadRusch'] You'd be paying up to a couple hundred bucks for Neo Geo boards to plug into the system, when you could download em.[/QUOTE]

not true... i've picked up neo games for $5-$20.

i have about 15 neo mvs games, and only 3 cost me over $50 (svc, rage of the dragons, and i forget that last)

only rare and newer games will cost over $100

and i paid $150 for my cab, and $50 for the mvs hardware...my psp cost more!

bread's done
Back