Long Shot: Donations for a Child's Play Charity Raffle

RoganSarine

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I am trying to raise money for my annual Child's Play Fundraiser I organize every year at the end of the school year, but I am trying to bump up the money raised by holding multiple tier raffles.

One of the tiers I want involves winning stuff that people may actually want to win (besides the 50/50 draw) such as gift cards or video game donations.

I was wondering if anyone wants to help out Child's Play and donate any gift cards or decent video games (IE: No shovelware). If you've ever considered helping Child's Play, but never really had any cash to spare, but have gift cards, now is your opportunity.

For example, if you wouldn't mind giving up $10 in amazon gift cards, it would greatly help my team.

I don't know exactly how to prove this isn't a scam and it is for charity though, but if you have any questions, I can answer them.

Yes, I understand that it is a longshot, but it never hurts to ask.

Dont worry about it, the worst thing that could happen is that people will say no.
You have a lot more to gain by reaching out to a community though.

Yeah I know, but I have had very VERY nasty messages in the past years when I've asked this on forums. Hell, I remember once when I wanted someone to donate me 200 points on NCIX (Which is like... a weeks worth of points) to get my girlfriend a little extra present, I got flammed beyond belief. I was surprised at the response when it was Christmas :p

wow, i didnt expect some people to be so cold hearted here

edit: well, good luck with your charity work :) (though i cant really offer anything but my support)

bread's done
Back