Long story short... the OTT was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
yesitis2.gif

Joliet Jake is still the only person on the board I ever wanted to beat the shit out of. I have been ripped off three or four times on here and don't hold near the animosity towards those people that I do towards him. I don't know why he annoyed me as much as he did, but I still hate that guy so fucking much.

DarthPuma was more annoying IMO, but then you had to realize he was a socially retarded kid and it got less annoying.

JoiletJake was an adult (right?) so it was mindblowing.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Joliet Jake is still the only person on the board I ever wanted to beat the shit out of. I have been ripped off three or four times on here and don't hold near the animosity towards those people that I do towards him. I don't know why he annoyed me as much as he did, but I still hate that guy so fucking much.[/QUOTE]:lol:

Yeah, Rocko, he was old.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']I read that in Fred Savage's voice.[/QUOTE]
:lol:
I watched one of those with my kid tonight on Hub.
Also, Winnie Cooper grew up niiice.
winnie_cooper_41202.jpg

Everytime I talk to this one guy on our pricing team at work, I think of Jake. If only because his name is Jake and nothing to do with JJ who was before my time.

I am kind of surprised that there has yet to be an actual fight between members of CAG. My offer still stands as far as throwing in for a purse and the creation of a title.

So a handicap fight then? Myself, mak, sean, and one other I think is from PA against lyrics. Sounds like a plan.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Hmm, shit. Order status page on HP has disappeared. Guess I'll try the Live Chat tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Mine's still there, when did you order it?

[quote name='TheRock88']Mine's still there, when did you order it?[/QUOTE]

Saturday morning from the Small Business site. I can still check my status by going to the main page and entering my web order number (still says Admin/Processing) but the link I have in my confirmation e-mail leads to a dead page.

[quote name='Lyricsborn']4 VS. me... sounds fair.[/QUOTE]Everyone against you. Just like that BBQ that made you want to quite eating meat.

[quote name='Lyricsborn']4 VS. me... sounds fair.[/QUOTE]

You're right...something does sound off.

[quote name='DT778']Everyone against you. [/QUOTE]

NOW it's fair.

2 questions Lyrics.

1) Did you cry or almost cry at the BBQ?
2) Do you think you are not going to get laughed at even more when you tell your coworkers you are a vegetarian now because of the BBQ incident?

1) Yes but only because I never expected a piece of meat to kill me. Always thought it would be in a rescue.

2) Already did and the guys at the firehouse said they'd support me.... after about laughing for 10 minutes.

[quote name='DT778']2) Do you think you are not going to get laughed at even more when you tell your coworkers you are a vegetarian now because of the BBQ incident?[/QUOTE]

Why is it when I read this, my first thought through my head was Farva and the bus incident?

:beer:

I wasn't too bothered by jake but he did kinda remind me of Jay Leno. I wouldn't be surprised if it was actually him testing material on us.

Exciting night. FIL made all they to the bathroom but shit himself while pulling his pants down.

Cuban tree frog returned, this time on the door to the guest bath. I tried to catch him with a bag time but he jumped off the second story walkway and landed on the tile.

He climbed into a potted plant and I took the whole thing outside. I was going to stomp him but he was gimpy from the fall. I figured some bird or snake would take care of him now. Hawks gotta eat too.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='munch']Jesus jake. Get the fuck out of here.[/QUOTE]

Did I do something wrong? This has really been bugging me since last night...which is incredibly stupid. My comment was just as much nonsense as anyone else's.

Morning, OTT.

[quote name='JStryke']And the fight can be set up in PA. It seems like half the OTT is up around these parts somewhere.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Lyricsborn']I'd be down to travel to PA.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='JStryke']So a handicap fight then? Myself, mak, sean, and one other I think is from PA against lyrics. Sounds like a plan.[/QUOTE]

I'm a lover, not a fighter. :JJ:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back