Long story short... the OTT was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Chika']sorry Lulu, that sucks!!! I *HATE* Verizon. They are the mother fucking DEVIL.

I was just thinking about you last night. Haven't seen you in a while, how have you been?[/QUOTE]
Good.
Kids started school yesterday, rainy day dismissal and I'm wondering all day why my iPad isn't working. I like my 3G because it's the only way I can get my emails from home.

I got a post on the consumerist at least :) http://consumerist.com/2011/08/my-ipad-has-an-evil-twin.html

I check here every week or so, I just haven't had much to add lately. My life especially over the summer isn't very thrilling. I raided in Rift... and played sudoku.

Drove all the way to Walmart to find out that the accessories aren't half off B&M.

I really want a case and charger... I missed out on two deals, I'm pissed. I hope someone else sells them that cheap. Ugh.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']People are bitter about not getting one so they need to rationalize that it's better that way. For the price, it's a decent tablet.[/QUOTE]

But they said it before the price drop too.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']But they said it before the price drop too.[/QUOTE]

Don't want one? Great. Go do something else. :p

(Realistically, a $400-$500 tablet for $100-$150, you really can't lose if you want a tablet at a budget price. Especially since people claim to have android in the works for it.)

[quote name='Temporaryscars']But they said it before the price drop too.[/QUOTE]

Because at its old price there were better tablets for the same money. For the current price of entry it's great.

fucking 9 hour work day turned into a 10 hour work day when my manager realized she didn't schedule anyone to close tonight. At least I'm getting OT.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Don't want one? Great. Go do something else. :p

(Realistically, a $400-$500 tablet for $100-$150, you really can't lose if you want a tablet at a budget price. Especially since people claim to have android in the works for it.)[/QUOTE]

I hope they can get Android for it.

[quote name='Chika']fucking 9 hour work day turned into a 10 hour work day when my manager realized she didn't schedule anyone to close tonight. At least I'm getting OT.[/QUOTE]

OT is glorious. I've been doubling my paycheck every week for the last month or so. Allowed me to splurge on a Thinkpad and 3DS.

[quote name='TheRock88']HP is going to get a restock on their website. Just keep checking, should be either tomorrow or sometime soon.[/QUOTE]

I hope so. I wish I had ordered multiples from other sites to avoid my cancellation. I'd gladly resold the extras at cost, I just wanted one.

Oh well, I hope HP comes through at some point.

[quote name='seanr1221']Hm...15.00 for 3S, 15.00 for Deathspank 3, 10.00 for Mortal Kombat Kollection...I still have 40.00 left over.

What am I missing?[/QUOTE]

Renegade Ops and Bloodrayne?

I may be ordering multiples next time, if I am lucky enough to be online when the sale goes down that is.

Somebody make my kid a sammach and peel n' slice an apple. I'm about to up-end the last of the Makers'.

fuck it.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']I may be ordering multiples next time, if I am lucky enough to be online when the sale goes down that is.

Somebody make my kid a sammach and peel n' slice an apple. I'm about to up-end the last of the Makers'.

fuck it.[/QUOTE]

If you find em and I don't, put me down for 2 (32). :lol:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']If you find em and I don't, put me down for 2 (32). :lol:[/QUOTE]
challenge.jpg

Challenge accepted.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']I know the broad at my local Best Buy said they're expecting a shipment tomorrow, though I don't know when or if I even have time to look.[/QUOTE]

I wish I could check stock online for local store...
Maybe I'll have to take a run down that way and look.

Why is it that Gamestop constantly tries to argue that something that is removed from a package is "new?"

Because they can; I started conscientiously avoiding them along time ago I amazed that people keep going back to them. I guess it is easier than eBaying one's stuff.

I stopped trading into Gamestop once Best Buy started their trade program.

And I stopped buying used games from them when I discovered Amazon Warehouse.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Renegade Ops and Bloodrayne?[/QUOTE]

Never heard of Ops but I forgot about Bloodrayne. I remember the gameplay videos looking great.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Why is it that Gamestop constantly tries to argue that something that is removed from a package is "new?"[/QUOTE]

When I used to shop there(and it's been years ago) my favorite part was you ask them for a new copy, and they reach into the drawer for the guts, which is wrapped tightly with a rubberband that looks like it was used for braces so the booklet was all bent, and they ask you to go get the case for them from the shelf, which has a dozen "Played it? Trade it" stickers on it. And when you asked for a sealed copy, they would huff and puff.

/goodtimes

Why do people leave voicemails and say, "I've got a question for ya, call me back." and then they hang-up without asking the question?

I've played phone tag with this same asshole 5 times and the last time I specifically asked him to leave me the question in a VM if I couldn't answer. When he left his last VM he just hung up, but waited long enough to hang-up so that it left a hang-up VM.
He had to have done that on purpose? Right? WTF?

I fucking hate contractors.

[quote name='seanr1221']Excited for work to be over so I can go get the ring re-sized :3[/QUOTE]

You're really going through with it! That is great!

[quote name='seanr1221']I posted a picture of it mang. Look a little back.[/QUOTE]

I saw it...Very classy! You'll bring down the house, for sure!

Does she know it's coming?

I'm dropping obvious hints it'll happen 9/1, her birthday. I think she's convinced cause she knows I'm bad at keeping secrets. Should be a shock when she sees it Saturday.

So I should just keep refreshing the HP website over and over obsessively? (Done)
The pay in 6 months w/ no interest seems enticing as well.

I even had my mom in Alaska look for one. Who in her helpfull Mom fashion checked: Wal-Mart and Fred Meyers.

Don't need one of those things but the power of the deal is too strong. So far I've restrained myself from actually driving to stores and looking though. (Fear if I walk into a best buy I might be tempted to buy something else)

I wonder if it could hold up to little kids playing and dropping it though. They like kids websites (nickjr, pbskids, etc) but we try and keep them away from the laptop due to the massive destruction capabilities.

Stop,stop, stop.
1. You aren't going to able to find the touchpad anywhere.
2. Really don't have a spare $100 to spend, what with another monster coming.
3. You'll buy it and the kids will break it in three months (or it will have to sit up on a shelf and can only come down at night. that's game time!)

Does anyone have a BB that has the Touchstone charger in stock? Or maybe a Walmart that will price match the website? You can check BB stock here:

http://slickdeals.net/forums/showpost.php?p=42097179&postcount=28

And Walmart has stuff here:
http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=3240195

I really want a Touchstone and the Folio case... if anyone can grab them at reduced price I'd totally be interested. All gone by me and by home.

Edit: It's all set up, hooray! Really wishing I had a case.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back