Long story short... the OTT was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='h3llbring3r']It depressed me.[/QUOTE]

But so many reviews said it was uplifting!

[quote name='CaseyRyback']That song makes me think of how much I hate hockey. You know how many times I had to hear that song when the Hurricanes went to the Stanley Cup finals? I fucking hate that song.[/QUOTE]

Understandable.

A really shitty day turned into a great one. Went to the record store and found:

the Beatles - Abbey Road
John Lennon - Imagine
the Doors - The Soft Parade
the Doors - Weird Scenes Inside The Gold Mine
Rush - 2112
Buffalo Springfield - Last Time Around
Neil Young - Decade
the Who - Tommy
Elton John - Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
ZZ Top - El Loco
ZZ Top - Degüello
Johnny Cash - At Folsom Prison

Then I came home to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-m0yqS3jodU&hd=1

[quote name='flowery']A really shitty day turned into a great one. Went to the record store and found:

the Beatles - Abbey Road
John Lennon - Imagine
the Doors - The Soft Parade
the Doors - Weird Scenes Inside The Gold Mine
Neil Young - Decade
Johnny Cash - At Folsom Prison
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='flowery']A really shitty day turned into a great one. Went to the record store and found:

the Beatles - Abbey Road Sucks
John Lennon - Imagine Sucks
the Doors - The Soft Parade Sucks
the Doors - Weird Scenes Inside The Gold Mine Sucks
Rush - 2112 Hawsome
Buffalo Springfield - Last Time Around IDK
Neil Young - Decade IDK
the Who - Tommy Sucks
Elton John - Goodbye Yellow Brick Road Hawsome
ZZ Top - El Loco Hawsome
ZZ Top - Degüello Hawsome
Johnny Cash - At Folsom Prison Hawsome

[/QUOTE]

Bold.

[quote name='seanr1221']Popping the question in like an hour...what if she says no!?[/QUOTE]

Curl into the fetal position in the shower and gently weep.

So I found a SNES emulator for the Touch Pad and got SMRPG on it but can't figure out how to control it. :|

Just kidding, got it, but SMRPG runs kind of meh. I'll never understand why emulators don't work perfectly since the hardware is so much more advanced.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not for the faint of heart or those about to eat:
I just cleaned up about 2&1/2 cups of viscera and blood my FIL barfed up on his bed and in the sink, clogging it up BTW. I'm still glad it wasn't poo. The HHC call number thinks it's tumor tissue from my description but it looked and felt like stomach lining or esophagus tissue (Felt pretty much like a very thick walled sausage casing, dissolved and masticated), maybe it was a little of both. It splattered all over everything, glad I was wearing my glasses- I wish the floor in that room wasn't carpeted.
Goodtimes! Wife is with him at the ER now, which is full.

[quote name='seanr1221']Popping the question in like an hour...what if she says no!?[/QUOTE]
Pull your pockets inside out and do the elephant dance . . . oh wait, that's if a girl turns you down for a date. Always a hit at parties, not so much at restaurants though.

Costco has an awesome return policy!

You'll be fine, it's just nerves....

We gotsa get TMK on T3H T35T3R:
https://casting.thetester.com/ManaKnight
VOTE!

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I'm about a month and a half into it.[/QUOTE]
You should add a plyometrics class/boot camp to up your torture level.

[quote name='seanr1221']She said ok that works for me and shook my hand.[/QUOTE]

Congratulations . . . and I'm sorry
(j/k) congrats

God, Spokane is a fucking shithole.

Ugh.

:beer:

And voted for TMK....that very well may be the only reality show I watch ever, if for nothing else to see that trainwreck.

A hurricane recovery kit, maybe.

I'm pretty sure any kit I sent would influence you more to actually go out into said hurricane and do something dumb.....

....like putting on a batwing-style costume and seeing if you could fly....because I know I'd try that.

[quote name='marten']A hurricane recovery kit, maybe.

I'm pretty sure any kit I sent would influence you more to actually go out into said hurricane and do something dumb.....

....like putting on a batwing-style costume and seeing if you could fly....because I know I'd try that.[/QUOTE]

haha, the reason I need the emergency kit is because stores are selling out of, well, everything and anything that one would use for survival from duct tape to liquor to water to candles. wow, that could get kinky....

headshot_lrg.jpg

Morning, OTT.

Congrats, Sean! Welcome to the beginning of the end!n You should go on that show Bridzillas now.

Munch, got the games back. Thanks for taking good care of them!

Where is theis hurricane that everyone is speaking of? I'm leaving now to go to a football scrimmage, where Number 84 and I will just sit, watch and be depressed. :sad:

That hand is sexy. Too bad the sex itself will be ending soon. :razz:

[quote name='Number83']Where is theis hurricane that everyone is speaking of? I'm leaving now to go to a football scrimmage, where Number 84 and I will just sit, watch and be depressed. :sad:[/QUOTE]

From the latest tracking map I saw, it appears the edge of the storm will be hitting just a bit west of Philly. At one point they projected the edge to be around Adams/Franklin county area which makes me glad it doesn't appear going that way now. I really did not want to deal with hurricaneish weather at work tomorrow night.

The NFL Pool is up and running. This years prize is a $120 gift card to Amazon, a copy of Portal 2 for PS3 and PC, and a copy iof Dragon Quest V for the DS.

I know I'm gonna have to just deal with it the further into the game I get but right now whenever I got caught in Deus Ex I reload the checkpoint. I feel like I'm cheating somehow if I use my stun gun. That mentality though is making it take forever to get through this first mission.

Unrelated: I think every weather person in the country is standing on a beach on the east coast right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back