Look at these fucking anti-war protestors

AdultLink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
1843_warpic3.jpg

Look at how stupid they are. Apparantly they can't spell.

1848_war8.jpg

1849_war9.jpg

judi0321.jpg

fuck the troops huh? They must not care too much about American citizens, including black soldiers in Iraq!

082408_dnc_protest.jpg

Bush took down the towers? Why that must be as dumb as saying Obama is foreign!

2006_04_29_AP_protest.jpg
whoa.jpg

Can someone help me find a difference between these two?

:lol: that you think "WRA" was accidentally misspelled.

And your first three photos are Australians.

Don't be so hasty next time in trying to make a point. You might succeed.

[quote name='mykevermin']:lol: that you think "WRA" was accidentally misspelled.

And your first three photos are Australians.

Don't be so hasty next time in trying to make a point. You might succeed.[/QUOTE]

I was really hoping somebody would point that out.

twilight-zone.jpg

This is the story of a man who only ever wanted to make a thread on an internet gaming forum proving anti-war protestors couldn't spell...

This is like comparing Jesus to Satan. The protesters above actually had facts and legitimate reasons for the protest, whereas the ones below had nothing but blind hatred and racism.

[quote name='rumblebear']This is like comparing Jesus to Satan. The protesters above actually had facts and legitimate reasons for the protest, whereas the ones below had nothing but blind hatred and racism.[/QUOTE]
Racism, too.

Pissing away billions of dollars on war in other countries does not equal pissing away billions of dollars reforming health care.

For one, you're actually spending the American budget on benefiting Americans when it comes to Health Care, as opposed to blowing it by the truckload on countries that hate us. It's nice to help other countries, but we need to get our own house in order first.

Oh, but to answer your original question, there is no difference between those two sets of photos...because all of those people are ultimately ignored.

Ignored by a government that understands that the loudest and most obnoxious 10-20% is not representative of the rest of the country that knows that the best political policy does not fit on a bumper sticker.

~HotShotX

If you guys think this is funny, you should visit the thread "Darwin film too controversial for religious America." AdultLink tries to get into multiple arguments and is ripped to shreds by numerous people.

This is what I learned from this thread:

I didn't know you can type the word "fucking" on the title of a thread.

[quote name='UncleBob']To be fair, here... is there any chance the guy spelled "MORANS" the way he did to be "funny" as well?[/QUOTE]

It's possible, but the WRA guy also had to spell Dyslexic. The hardest word the MORANS guy had to spell was...morons.

At least the WRA guy proved his credentials...I guess.

~HotShotX

bread's done
Back