Look at this Ebay Douchebag!!!

There's actually another guy who has a $10 gift certificate on eBay as well. What are they thinking!? If anyone were to bite, I dunno what to say about them.

[quote name='Sharp Katana']maybe it can be used in Canada? And why are people buying CC employee uniforms on ebay??[/QUOTE]

Have you seen that Arby's commercial where the chick has on the Arby's uniform and delivers her man a sammich in bed? I guess that gave people Ideas :)

The sad thing is someone is probably going to bid on it in the last minutes, thinking they got a good deal. Nothing on the Internet surprises me anymore.

it might be still usable. BIG RISK-sorz though. Not Worth Teh $50 smackerz he is startingz at. I would pay like 5-10% of face value.:D gamboblololooool

Circuit Shittyz is going to relaunch as a web only sales site, which is probably going to be runned by another company. Have seen this happen to tower recordz and some other places after they went under but still ran tehier website-sorz. websites require lower fixed costs but teh downside is muchiez competitionz and thin margin-sorz.

Most of teh time after a company goes bankrupt-sorz they cancel all credits/gc, so it is totally worthless. The new company does not want to honor all those IOUz. but I have seen instancez where tehy still assumed teh outstandingz debtz.:cool:

[quote name='muzras']it might be still usable. BIG RISK-sorz though. Not Worth Teh $50 smackerz he is startingz at. I would pay like 5-10% of face value.:D gamboblololooool

Circuit Shittyz is going to relaunch as a web only sales site, which is probably going to be runned by another company. Have seen this happen to tower recordz and some other places after they went under but still ran tehier website-sorz. websites require lower fixed costs but teh downside is muchiez competitionz and thin margin-sorz.

Most of teh time after a company goes bankrupt-sorz they cancel all credits/gc, so it is totally worthless. The new company does not want to honor all those IOUz. but I have seen instancez where tehy still assumed teh outstandingz debtz.:cool:[/QUOTE]

I don't know what you just said kid but your special.

Anyway, if they open back up online and canada only then one might be able to use it there. If I lived in canada I would check to see if I could use it there then offer 25 for it but not much more then that.

[quote name='OnyxPrimal']Have you seen that Arby's commercial where the chick has on the Arby's uniform and delivers her man a sammich in bed? I guess that gave people Ideas :)[/QUOTE]

I bet it's Best Buy employees who are going to post videos of themselves beating up CC "employees" online.

I actually just recently used a $40 gift card. If idve seen this earlier i prolly wouldve picked it up. Hella blurays and PC games still were around in my CC

[quote name='Don illmatix']I actually just recently used a $40 gift card. If idve seen this earlier i prolly wouldve picked it up. Hella blurays and PC games still were around in my CC[/QUOTE]

Is there still an open CC around you? Didn't all of them close last Sunday?

[quote name='Don illmatix']I actually just recently used a $40 gift card. If idve seen this earlier i prolly wouldve picked it up. Hella blurays and PC games still were around in my CC[/quote]

:whistle2:s

Tehy is still open in your neighborhoodz?

[quote name='Sharp Katana']maybe it can be used in Canada? And why are people buying CC employee uniforms on ebay??[/quote]

Years back when I left Best Buy, I sold my standard uniforms as well as my complete Geek Squad uniform on Ebay and got about $75 or so if I remember correctly.
Guy said that he wanted to use them for Halloween.

:bouncy:[quote name='dv8mad']Years back when I left Best Buy, I sold my standard uniforms as well as my complete Geek Squad uniform on Ebay and got about $75 or so if I remember correctly.
Guy said that he wanted to use them for Halloween.[/quote]

I though the geek squad uniform was black pants white shite black tie.

What a dumb ass lol

[quote name='s2k']:bouncy:

I though the geek squad uniform was black pants white shite black tie.

What a dumb ass lol[/QUOTE]

It's got some markings or a patch or something as well but yeah, you could DIY easily.

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']It's got some markings or a patch or something as well but yeah, you could DIY easily.[/quote]

Back then, they didn't have anything at all to distinguish them, but it's not like I was going to complain about the cash! :lol:

The Best Buy shirts have the logos on them though and I think I had 4 of them still.

bread's done
Back