Look at this sweet PS2 on eBay!

ctice44

CAGiversary!
If I had the cash right now I'd bid on this auction:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=62054&item=8165037068&rd=1

Who knows in six days may change my mind. For Xbox I've got the regular plain boring black and a green Halo one, I might do this PS2 to got with my regular boring plain PS2.
I've seen most of the other (solid) color PS2s, but I've never seen a clear blue one! Lemme know what you guys think. Also, anybody know if there are any good import games for the PS2?

[quote name='discopenguin816']hey you can't go wrong for $9.99 lol[/quote]

The guys says his auction has a reserve of $250. Maybe the pictures don't do it justice but it doesn't look much better than the original ps2

It looks nicer in person but isn't that special. Theres a lot of other colors you could choose from if you were to buy a JPN PS2.

I thought about getting the Midnight Blue PS2 when I got my Japanese PS2 in 2003 but at the time, they were more money. I decided against it and ended up getting the Midnight Black one instead for $249 (it's sort of frosted clear like the Midnight Blue but a little harder to see inside the system because it's still black).

bread's done
Back