look for a deal for steel battalion controller

nosnipe

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (67%)
titles says it all don't care what condition just has to be fully working , i will not pay above original market retail value so if you got them and there just collecting dust why not give them to someone who will enjoy them at a fair price

[quote name='nosnipe']titles says it all don't care what condition just has to be fully working , i will not pay above original market retail value so if you got them and there just collecting dust why not give them to someone who will enjoy them at a fair price[/QUOTE]

I bought one in pretty good condition off of these forums: http://www.steelbattalion.org/

I just made a post about 6 moths ago, and someone sold me an extra one of theirs for $40, no pedals (didn't need them). You should try there, those guys are fanatics.

It's $25 at Gamestop. Check their website to see which stores near you have it in stock - and here's the important part - do not call them. Go to the store yourself and ask the store clerk who looks least likely to keep it for himself if they actually have it in stock. Make sure to go when they're not busy or when you have a lot of time to wait for them to check the back room thoroughly, because it's going to be behind a lot of crap and it would be easy for them to miss. The good news is that for a really obscure item like this, the online inventory is usually accurate.

[quote name='whitereflection']It's $25 at Gamestop. Check their website to see which stores near you have it in stock - and here's the important part - do not call them. Go to the store yourself and ask the store clerk who looks least likely to keep it for himself if they actually have it in stock. Make sure to go when they're not busy or when you have a lot of time to wait for them to check the back room thoroughly, because it's going to be behind a lot of crap and it would be easy for them to miss. The good news is that for a really obscure item like this, the online inventory is usually accurate.[/QUOTE]

:( i work at gs and have never seen one get in. i wish we did cause like u said id keep it for myself.

Did you register here just to post that? That's hilarious.

I guess I don't need to suggest checking other stores since your in-store inventory would be more accurate than what's online? And thanks for validating my story, because that's exactly what I had to do.

[quote name='aTaRiFrEaK223']I bought one in pretty good condition off of these forums: http://www.steelbattalion.org/

I just made a post about 6 moths ago, and someone sold me an extra one of theirs for $40, no pedals (didn't need them). You should try there, those guys are fanatics.[/QUOTE]

great price.

A friend of mine had one and sold it to the Play in Trade on 13th street in Manhattan. Super cool guys there, so if they still have it in stock, I would try there.

[quote name='whitereflection']Did you register here just to post that? That's hilarious.

[/QUOTE]

Why so? Everyone has to start somewhere...

I bought one from Craigslist a few years back for $40. Came with the controller in the original box, both games and the guide. After I got it, the guy emailed me back and asked if he could buy it back for $50, I never responded.

bread's done
Back