lookin for a gbc

metroidkiller9

CAGiversary!
Feedback
-1 (0%)
anyone know where i can find one of these new for relatively cheap? i know someone posted about them being 19.99 at FYE but i dont have any of those anywhere near me so thats not an option. and i would rather not go through ebay. any help would be appreciated and please no kiwi color. it burns the eyes.

I would call Gamestop. Their online console prices are usually 10 dollars or so over B&M and its 29.99 on thier website

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I would call Gamestop. Their online console prices are usually 10 dollars or so over B&M and its 29.99 on thier website[/quote]

was that price new or used?

im looking for new

Oh new...check EBAY...thats your only bet...unless you can go to K-Mart and find one...they never restock or clearance...mine still has the original Ninja Turtles toys...pretty sad

I would offer to go to FYE and get the GBC they have for $19.99 but it's Kiwi and I'm not sure if they have more than 1 (since if they only have 1 left, then it's the display copy box so it's not sealed)

thanks for the offer yoshifan. i actually would most definately be able to tolerate the green at such a low price tag. anybody else live very close to a fye and wouldnt mind checking? i could paypal you ahead of time.

i live 5 mins from the mall that person reported seeing it at, the problem: my cars broken.

im suposed to be getting it fixed sometime this week, so if u hear nothing by friday pm me and i will prolly be able to check out the store it was reported at

thanks alot theenternal. i dont want to put anybody out of their way, but if theyu dont mind then by all means please check. it would be surely appreciated.

online my gamestop is showing 4+ in the used dept. If you really can't get a new one I would go and get a used one for you.

bread's done
Back