Lookin for a rough estimate (Gamestop/EB Trade in Values)

keyweez360

CAGiversary!
Feedback
49 (100%)
I'm looking to trade in (possibly) the following games. I wanted to see if perhaps any GS/EB employees visited these boards and could give me an idea of the trade value I'd be looking at.

BK Sneak King (360)
The Sims 2 (Xbox)
Chronicles of Riddick (Xbox)
Hitman Blood Money (Xbox)
Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2 (PS2)
Marvel vs Capcom 2 (PS2)
SSX (PS2)
Tokyo Xtreme Racer Zero (PS2)
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005 (PS2)
Resident Evil Zero (GC)

Thanks for any responses

Hey mr yellow pages smart guy. I have called them and they said they are not allowed to give estimates over the phone. But you should know that by now since you seem to fancy the phone book and call places.

and thanks for the link alison.

marvel vs capcom will only get you about $30 i think...better off selling that one here for at least double the price expecially if it is in nice shape

[quote name='keyweez360']Hey mr yellow pages smart guy. I have called them and they said they are not allowed to give estimates over the phone. But you should know that by now since you seem to fancy the phone book and call places.

and thanks for the link alison.[/quote]

They are full of crap. They are just being lazy and don't want to do their jobs. Tell them that it's a significant drive out and you don't want to waste the gas if you don't have to. Or call another store.

[quote name='Jedi1979']marvel vs capcom will only get you about $30 i think...better off selling that one here for at least double the price expecially if it is in nice shape[/QUOTE]

Mine just sold for 101.xx after shipping on eBay, it would be madness to let GS get their hands on it.

DO NOT trade in Marvel vs Capcom or Resident Evil Zero. Trade them here or ebay them.

The rest of the games (excluding MvsC and RE:Z) MIGHT get you $20 trade-in, I would say no more than that.

My guess is that you'll get $10-13 tops for all those games, excluding MvC2. I know for a fact you'll get $1 for Chronicles of Riddick. I tried to trade in NFL2k5, CoR, Forza 1, and Burnout 3 and the guy said $5 for all those, of course I said no.

[quote name='keyweez360']I'm looking to trade in (possibly) the following games. I wanted to see if perhaps any GS/EB employees visited these boards and could give me an idea of the trade value I'd be looking at.

BK Sneak King (360)-25cents
The Sims 2 (Xbox)-2.00
Chronicles of Riddick (Xbox)-1.00
Hitman Blood Money (Xbox)-9.00
Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2 (PS2)-1.00
Marvel vs Capcom 2 (PS2)-35-40.00
SSX (PS2)-1.00
Tokyo Xtreme Racer Zero (PS2)-2.00
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005 (PS2)-75cents
Resident Evil Zero (GC)-5.00

Thanks for any responses[/quote]

i work at GS, those are rought estimates

[quote name='Destiny']i work at GS, those are rought estimates[/quote]

MvC is listed in the small trade-in value of GS's website. It's $35 on there.

bread's done
Back