Lookin' for KH, original, BN and sealed

sirplue

CAGiversary!
Feedback
202 (100%)
i'm looking for Kingdom Hearts, original, brand new and sealed for $25 shipped.

help me, CAG. you're my only hope!

[quote name='Megamibeast']Why don't you just get a used one? The sealed one is worth $65-85 right now on ebay.[/QUOTE]

whoa really? i have one that never open... on the shelf... man i hate (don't know) how to ebay though..haha.. oh well.. how does these game get so high in value, while people can just get the used one for cheap?

[quote name='Megamibeast']Why don't you just get a used one? The sealed one is worth $65-85 right now on ebay.[/QUOTE]

eww, cooties! there's nothing like that new game smell. :D

i know though, i've been outbid in two auctions so far. :( i go to sleep the highest bidder and wake up with an email notification "Ebay item not won!"

This is a case where the original version is much more desirable than the greatest hits because the original had the shiny cover, so 25 bucks might not cut it.

Saw a sealed non-Greatest Hits version at Comp USA about a month back for $19.99. Why don't people just buy it on a price drop at like $20-$30 instead of waiting and actually paying more than $50 later? I don't get it.

I screwed up not getting Suikoden 2 for $50 back in the days though. I kept waiting for a price drop but the game just disappeared and never showed back up. That same Comp USA had lots of copies of the original Suikoden for $9.99 though.

25 bucks is a little unreasonable for what you're asking for. I'm all about helping people but you can't expect people to take it in the ass just in the name of CAG.

If it doesn't say Greatest Hits then is it the real deal? Any 2nd printings to look out for? Didn't they produce tons of copies of this game? Why would people pay that much on eBay for it? This stuff doesn't make sense to me.

I Bought a Sealed KH Non GH about 5 months ago on ebay, luckily there was a Buy it now option and i jumped on it. it was 55$ but i love this game, its really cool. Hope KH2 is just as good if not better.

If you wanted the orginal COVER. Why not buy GH version and then go to your local GS or EB stores find Non-GH USED version buy it then switch the cover (return/exchange the used copy for different item in the next one hour). lolz

[quote name='Masterkyo']If you wanted the orginal COVER. Why not buy GH version and then go to your local GS or EB stores find Non-GH USED version buy it then switch the cover (return/exchange the used copy for different item in the next one hour). lolz[/QUOTE]

I want so going to do that, but thats too much of a hassle.

not really. if you really thing it's a hassle, just keep the GH copy in your car, go in and buy the original, trade 'em out, and return. simple. but what i do is i just buy a brand new cheapass game for $5 or so, trade cases, and not worry about $5. i did this twice for the double disc case that Backyard Wrestling came in, once so my Star Ocean looked better, and twice for my SMT: Nocturne. i proceeded to trade them in in the three for GT 4 deal.

Ok, can someone explain the diffrences between the orginal and GH. I remmber reading the orginal was silver or something. Also, CAG's really need to make a huge topic on games that have special editions or guides or games that come with demos or soundtracks.

regular edition means original release, referred to as "black label." greatest hits has a "red" label. they're just saying the original release had a shiny case insert, a la the Metroid Prime 2 case. also like the Working Designs games. it's just shiny metallicly, not a special edition.

The blockbusters by me carry the original version, im sure the price for you to rent it, then "lose it" would be $19.99, as i'd imagine even though its not the GH version, the price in the system should still be $19.99, right?

[quote name='sirplue']add to that a Sony Brand PS1 Mem. Card for about $10 shipped. :D PM me![/QUOTE]

You can't be serious right? :roll:

A PS1 memory card is worth like $5 bucks.

Hate to ruin your dreams but no way in hell would you get a sealed non- greatest hit Kingdom hearts with the stuff your offering. Your just low-balling.

That's why I don't trust "used" merchandise, because of Ebay scammers that claim "original copy" when it could be a greatest hits/original switcharoo.

[quote name='Megamibeast']You can't be serious right? :roll:

A PS1 memory card is worth like $5 bucks.

Hate to ruin your dreams but no way in hell would you get a sealed non- greatest hit Kingdom hearts with the stuff your offering. Your just low-balling.[/QUOTE]

What? Nonono, I'm asking for a Sony Brand PS1 memory card, new and a Kingdom Hearts non-greatest hits, sealed copy for about $35-$40 bucks shipped. Maybe, I'm lowballing, but I'm not exactly rolling in cash here. Sorry if I offend you. :p

Miserly but he speaks the truth. Your best bet to find a black label is wait for garage sale season. It'll be used but much less likely to be a switcheroo.

So you checked K-Mart and other various stores that do poorly selling video games, but sell them nonetheless?

Kohl's has video games, they might have some non-GH too.

bread's done
Back