Looking for 65" HDTV

Status
Not open for further replies.

chickenbutt

CAGiversary!
Feedback
41 (100%)
I'm looking for a 65" LED HDTV, 240Hz or something around that. Just a regular HDTV. Not a 3D one cause I'm never going to use that crap so I'd rather not pay for it.
Can't find any that aren't 3D and 240Hz. Suggestions would be nice. :)

My impression was the 240Hz came from the 3D projecting two of an image, thus doubling 120Hz. I could be entirely wrong, but if that's the case, that explains why you cant find a non-3D 240Hz TV.

[quote name='SEH']My impression was the 240Hz came from the 3D projecting two of an image, thus doubling 120Hz. I could be entirely wrong, but if that's the case, that explains why you cant find a non-3D 240Hz TV.[/QUOTE]

Yea. I started to look around and apparently 240Hz in 3D is 120Hz normally cause it just gives u 2 120Hz images. I guess a 120Hz would be fine then. Do you know if Samsung has any of those really thin ones that are 120Hz, 55+ inches, and have all of that Netflix and stuff.

So I ended up deciding on a 55 inch Samsung TV. It's one of those Smart TVs, but isn't 3D. Now I'm looking for a 5.1 home theater system that's around 200ish with HDMI input for a PS3 and 360. Anyone got suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back