Looking for a 120GB HD for 360

coalhalo

CAGiversary!
Anyone know of any deals for a 120GB HD for a 360? I've been thinking about upgrading for sometime now, and the Fall Update reminded me that I desperately need more space.

Sorry to the powers that be if they do consider it a mod.
I guess I'm old school. I've always thougt of a mod as actually adding a modchip to the motherboard of a system. The one that I posted is external only and is suppose to allow the use of a SATA drive. Honestly, who really wants to pay $180 for 120 GB proprietary HDD?
...Now if they drop the price to $100...?

[quote name='Mako1215']Not sure if that counts as mod'ing but they don't like stuff like that on the site[/QUOTE]
Thats not a mod. A mod consists of by passing security and/or modifying the console to play illegal games. That is not allowed on the site. That product is an accessory and allows you to transfer media/game saves from your 360 harddrive on to your computer as backup to clear space on the HDD

I am by no means an authority on the topic, but that does not strike me as a mod. It does not bypass any region protection or DRM.

Thanks, btw, bookmarking that for later.

I'd prefer a good deal on a 120gb drive, but in lieu of that, first-hand impressions of that little dealy-bob would be great. :)

bread's done
Back