Looking for a 19"-20" LCD HDTV

WiiGame

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (100%)
I really want to buy a nice, and inexpensive 19"-20" LCD HDTV for my dorm room to play my Nintendo Wii. I don't want to spend more than $300...because well... I don't have more than that.

Does anyone know any good deals on LCD HDTV's for under $300? Also, anyone have any experience playing a Wii on a small screen? How is it like?

Thanks for any and all help!

I've got a 21" 1080i Vizio I like. The picture clarity is pretty good, but the speakers are crap. I think I paid $350 for it but you could probably find it on sale for around $300 somewhere.

Playing a Wii on a small screen is fine, but I personally prefer smaller screens for games anyways. I couldn't believe how terrible (blocky/pixelated) GTA IV looks on a 42" 1080p TV.

i know you can get like 32in vizio 1080i t.v from compgeeks.com for around $400.00 when they have them in. They are refurbished tho.

[quote name='Dr3X3N']i know you can get like 32in vizio 1080i t.v from compgeeks.com for around $400.00 when they have them in. They are refurbished tho.[/quote]

1) He doesn't want to spend more then 300.
2) Since he doesn't want to spend more then 300, he wants a smaller 19-20"

What was the point of your post?

I got a 19'' Westinghouse LCD screen while I was in a dorm at school. It worked well, but you should buy component cables for the Wii while using it on the LCD. It looks really good, at least I thought so, when you have it hooked up that way. It was about 300-350 I think.

(edit) the speakers sucked in it, but you can hook up any type of speakers. I used the nice speaker system from my computer I had, worked very well.

[quote name='jonac13']Not bad. Just a shame that it has VGA and not DVI.[/QUOTE]

Well, for his circumstances, I'd say DVI isn't a huge priority for him.

bread's done
Back