Looking for a 32" 1080p tv ~200 bucks

HotJuicyBurgers

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
The title pretty much says it all. I'm looking for a 32 inch 1080p Tv and I was hoping that I could top out at 200 bucks. It would be nice also if I didn't buy a tv that dropped dead in a week lol. Anyone see anything like this around? Or know of a possible tv, plus coupon etc that would get me to this point? 

Are you replacing another tv?  I figure for that price you may have to stick to low end brands.  Proscan, Dynex, Seiki, Sceptre, Insignia and etc.  I have a Seiki and Sylvania and couldn't be any happier with them.  Or wait until BF for a deal.

You can get a 32" LCD for $200, but it's highly unlikely you'll get a 1080p HDTV. Additionally, you're not going to notice any improvement on a 1080p HDTV over a 720p HDTV, unless you sit right in front of it. 

There was a $200 720p 32" HDTV posted on Slickdeals just a few days ago so just keep an eye there. You should be able to find a fairly decent brand (Toshiba, LG, JVC) at that price, but probably won't see any Sony, Samsung or Sharps. We have a 5 year old JVC and a 3 year old Toshiba, and both have been working just fine. 

You can get a 32" LCD for $200, but it's highly unlikely you'll get a 1080p HDTV. Additionally, you're not going to notice any improvement on a 1080p HDTV over a 720p HDTV, unless you sit right in front of it.
I agree. You'll notice a difference with 1080p with a 40" or higher tv.

bread's done
Back