Looking for a 32 Inch LCD or Plasma

bluesfan1500

CAG Veteran
Hey Everyone, I'm Looking for a 32 Inch LCD or Plasma TV... Probably 720p because its smaller I won't notice the difference. It's for a bedroom that my fiance wants to play games on (xbox360) I'm not gonna buy a low end brand.. But something like Insignia or Vizio would be fine Anyone catches a good deal on these, please let me know!

Thanks in Advance.

You can find 32in tvs for $300, just to give you an idea what the low end prices for these things are. 42in can be had for $400. They might not have as many features, but these are usually last year's models from name brand makers and the quality of the glass and image is very good, if you're not a video snob. Hope that helps.

If you live in the UK, check out Curry's, they sell good TV's at a low price (I think you can get a 32" 1080p LCD for about £290). Word of advice: Sony's cost about £150 more than they are worth.

Edit: They say plasma screens are better for gaming due to the higher refresh rate, but it's barely noticeable. Besides I find the colour on my LCD's to be better than my Plasma's. (That might just be the TV's though)

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back