Looking for a Canon Digital Rebel

I just picked up the Canon SD1000 (7.1mp) yesterday at Toys R Us for about $119.98. You may want to check there, as they had a ton of cameras on clearance.

[quote name='mtxbass1']I just picked up the Canon SD1000 (7.1mp) yesterday at Toys R Us for about $119.98. You may want to check there, as they had a ton of cameras on clearance.[/QUOTE]

Of course, the SD1000 isn't an SLR like the Digital Rebel series...

[quote name='seen']I'm looking to purchase a used Canon Digital Rebel for Less >$300. Any suggestions or places to look would be appreciated. I'd prefer the 8mp version.[/quote]

hey, i know that Target's putting all new camera's on display sunday night (rebel xsi, etc.) and i think they're clearancing all their current cameras. go talk with them at the electronics boat and see what kind of deal you can get. They're getting rid of everything, cameras, tvs, etc. to make room for the transition. good luck.

you might be able to find a refurb off ebay for under 3, but good luck. The xti's have dropped in price over 100 dollars in the past 6 months but they shouldn't go too much lower. Maybe you can pull an 8mp XT for around that though without the lens.

bread's done
Back