Looking for a Cheap Ass deal on ps3

jthiel

CAGiversary!
Was wondering if anyone knows of any good deals on a new 160gb ps3. I'm looking for any deal. Just got rid of my 80gb fat boy and looking to get a slim.

If i were to get another system id use amazon warehouse or wait till black friday.

I saw a 120 GB slim in the warehouse going for like 230.00 which is a pretty good deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are unsure of something that is on the internet, you aren't the first one to be caught up in some crazy mess. Someone probably has got into problems with scam sites so the best bet you have is to go on Google and type "Zwee.com scam" and I did just that. My instincts were right, every result was talking about the scam Zwee is. This site is some pretty bad news.

Moral of the Story: Don't buy from ZWEE

[quote name='N1nj4_KO']If you are unsure of something that is on the internet, you aren't the first one to be caught up in some crazy mess. Someone probably has got into problems with scam sites so the best bet you have is to go on Google and type "Zwee.com scam" and I did just that. My instincts were right, every result was talking about the scam Zwee is. This site is some pretty bad news.

Moral of the Story: Don't buy from ZWEE[/QUOTE]

Yeah i google it and nothing but bad stuff.

Amazon warehouse deals is probably your best bet. Picked up a 160gig ps3 for $226, which is what it usually goes for. "Used-like new" was new with minor box damage.

bread's done
Back