Looking for a cheap Backback for carrying my laptop

jah_warrior28

CAGiversary!
I've been looking at these things around town and all the ones i've seen are atleast $80. I figured someone here would know a place to get a decent backpack that I could securily carry my laptop in. Thanks for any help/ideas.

Its not cheap but I got a backpack called the Adidas Compression for about $50 specifically to bring my laptop to class. The slip in part for the comp is padded on one side for both your back and your computer. Works well for me since theres usually a book on the other side of the laptop to keep it secure.

If you wanted a soft breifcase. Doesnt look bad imo. Then iw ould check out sams club as they carry some nicer samsonite ones from $30+

I remember that there was a Targus laptop backpack that I had. Ran $30. See if you can find it. Sorry I forgot the name.

I got a decent backpack for $20 from Best Buy. It's marketed and distributed by them but it got all the bells and whistles of a fully cushioned backpack designed for a laptop computer. If you don't mind the branding and the rough look of it, it's about the cheapest you can get.

bread's done
Back