Looking for a cheap copy of Dragon Quest 8.. Non-Best Buy

The Dord

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Anyplace that is cheap.. can be used but must not look like your cat used it as a scratching post.. Thank you for the help! :)

Not bad.. not bad.. but I am not a completeist so even used it okay.. I buy games to play, not to keep up on a shelf for 20 years :D

It's one of the "most wanted" for blockbuster's trade-ins at $28, was just updated this past Monday I think. So maybe there are more traded in...

[quote name='banpeikun']It's one of the "most wanted" for blockbuster's trade-ins at $28, was just updated this past Monday I think. So maybe there are more traded in...[/QUOTE]

I'll call some local blockbusters later in the day. Was there a limited production run or is it because I live in some crap-assed town with very little game stores (just Meijer, Walmart, and Blockbuster.. No Bestbuy, Circuit City, Gamestop, etc)

[quote name='rodeojones903']http://www.estarland.com/Playstation2.product.22688.html

estarland has new and used copies in stock. Their used games come in flawless condition.[/QUOTE]

Is $3 more worth if for the FFXII demo disc?

Where do they ship from? And if anyone knows any promo codes, let me know :)

Any kind of promo code would be good if it could make the express delivery cheaper. I would like to have this game by friday/saturday (even monday).

bread's done
Back